Sherman sliders or bumpers recommendations

No1up

I know I asked this before but I can’t find the post! Lol

can anyone recommend the hardware I need for the bumpers or sliders you all use? Hopefully easily found on Amazon. 

1 hour ago, Dreygun said:

4 of these will do you just fine

https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0z5zoW

That plastic garbage won’t do nothing 🤣🤣🤣 yeah what Tawpie said motorcycle frame sliders 👌🏻
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Motorcycle+frame+sliders&crid=16LUKSIR2WJJG&sprefix=motorcycle+frame+sliders%2Caps%2C156&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Edited by Dosingpsychedelics

On 6/24/2022 at 8:14 PM, Dosingpsychedelics said:

That plastic garbage won’t do nothing 🤣🤣🤣 yeah what Tawpie said motorcycle frame sliders 👌🏻
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Motorcycle+frame+sliders&crid=16LUKSIR2WJJG&sprefix=motorcycle+frame+sliders%2Caps%2C156&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Exactly. They will break but dampen the damage, taking the majority of impact. Use the solid ones and impact will transfer to roll bars and wheel fully. These are cheap enough to throw away after a crash. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dreygun said:

Exactly. They will break but dampen the damage, taking the majority of impact. Use the solid ones and impact will transfer to roll bars and wheel fully. These are cheap enough to throw away after a crash. 

I have these but how do they attach? Lol I have the 10mm mirror mounts on but these have a large back hole, there’s no way to attach 

On 6/25/2022 at 8:36 PM, Dreygun said:

By that logic why don’t they put cheap plastic ones on my sportbikes 🤣

4 hours ago, Dosingpsychedelics said:

By that logic why don’t they put cheap plastic ones on my sportbikes 🤣

Bike frames are steel and stronger material than the slider materials still, keeping it the same logic as my previous statement. Bike weights are higher so sliders are better quality, but still, weaker than the frames.. Even the 3d printed pads and bumpers are good for euc because they're soft and will dampen the impact transferred to rollbars/ shell. Why do you think the stock bumpers on wheels are softer materials than the shells?

By your logic, shocks would use hard pucks for dampening and not softer materials.

It's okay, if you don't understand and don't agree

Edited by Dreygun
  • Like 1