I Swapped My Begode Stock Batteries For LiTech

Ethereal

ewheels did a free replacement for all 21700 packs, even in old wheels? Didn't know they were that comprehensive. Pretty cool! Now I know where the rumored $1M cost for their LiTech efforts comes from - it includes replacing existing packs.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

ewheels did a free replacement for all 21700 packs, even in old wheels? Didn't know they were that comprehensive. Pretty cool! Now I know where the rumored $1M cost for their LiTech efforts comes from - it includes replacing existing packs.

Jason really showed that customer support is his priority by replacing the batteries of his previous customers. That shows true dedication. I wouldn’t buy my wheels anywhere else. 

• Like 2

Got mine installed on the Nik tonight, walked out of the basement for a test ride, and it was pouring rain, lol. Fairly easy to do; could have used a few more inches on the speaker wire for the controller side. Crazy customer service on the ewheels side. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Elwood said:

Got mine installed on the Nik tonight, walked out of the basement for a test ride, and it was pouring rain, lol. Fairly easy to do; could have used a few more inches on the speaker wire for the controller side. Crazy customer service on the ewheels side. 

I agree! That plug and play was a snap. I am emboldened now to do a tire swap. EWheels is king of customer support. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

I just got my wheel from ewheels a month ago I’m not even sure what batteries are in my rs19 high speed 

1 hour ago, Dosingpsychedelics said:

I just got my wheel from ewheels a month ago I’m not even sure what batteries are in my rs19 high speed 

Just open it up and check. Quite easy to do. I know some people that bought new EUCs from EWheels  within the past couple months  and they had the Litech packs in. 

• Like 1

EWheels only sells Begode wheels w Litech packs so the RS likely has the Litech 50Es. You’d know if they’re Molicel packs because there’s an additional charge ($250.00 I believe and worth every cent).

• Upvote 1