Is my EUC axle of wheel biased to the other side?

YCC

Hi guys,

I attached some photo of my kingsong 16X, however, I just bought this EUC.

Recently, I just found that the axle of wheel biased to the right side(blue pen). The space of the right hand side between the tire and the shell(blue pen) is very narrow.  Is my EUC wheel axle biased to the right side, or is this normal?

ZLvG6zB.jpg

4ZZFy6K.jpgOP3IRmo.jpg

• Like 1

Heya Mate.

Have you jumped, hit something hard?

Maybe your pedal have "loosen/slipped" and moved one side, resulting moving whole casing on one side.. Without opening the wheel - we don't know.

Time to unscrew the bad boy. :) Should be easy job to do. If you don't know how to, check youtube disassembly video.

Edited by Funky

Funky, 

Thanks for your help. I sent my EUC back to dealer where I bought the EUC, and they ask Kingsong the situation of my EUC. “The manufactory did not assemble well,” kingsong said. Consequently, my dealer have to help me reassemble the wheel. And my EUC run very well now.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, YCC said:

Funky, 

Thanks for your help. I sent my EUC back to dealer where I bought the EUC, and they ask Kingsong the situation of my EUC. “The manufactory did not assemble well,” kingsong said. Consequently, my dealer have to help me reassemble the wheel. And my EUC run very well now.

Good news. Sound like nothing where damaged - simply "loose screw" maybe.