EUC Watch + Powerbank helmet mount DIY x)

Kutvis

I mean.. who doesn't love Goril.. handsfree + unlimited battery!
I can't see anything from small helmet mirror, thus I cannibalized it for better use :)

Watch + charger are attached on the helmet mirror, which is attached to helmet with velcro + Gorilla tape, powerbank and charger cable are attached to helmet with Velcro.

Actual angle of watch is very low, gotta look down to see it. Won't block visibility + be too bright on night time.

681238975_EUChelmetstand.thumb.jpg.14828d12f1848de38c14f01931356469.jpg

261780859_EUChelmetstandside.thumb.jpg.3c4598696edcc03e812e2c241b1215e2.jpg

It is actually super comfortable and usefull in here for 25kmh limit :)

Edited by Kutvelo
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Eucner said:

I wouldn't want that into my eye.

Me neither, having glasses/goggles on + it is mounted outside-on chin level on the helmet.

Edited by Kutvelo
  • Like 2

I keep motocross mirror over my knuckles and screen on mobilephone with jogger wristband. Big screen, very unlikely to hit my eye.  I use goggles too, it gets boring quick if you have to remove random insects from eye all the time :laughbounce2:

But I like your setup, I had similar in mind, but just with front and backlight, maybe with powerbank.

• Like 1

I have big motocross hand mirrors strapped on my both wrist protectors too, bought them after I couldn't see anything from helmet mirror x)

Was thinking of mounting my headlamp on the helmet, but it is still attached to winter helmet.