I did not charge one of my electric unicycles for over 2 years and will not charge. Now what? is there any hope ?

Had the same issue with one of those generic 16s1p battery wheels - interestingly only four batteries that were right next to each other on the board were dead, all others still worked. It is worth checking out which cells in your pack are dead, maybe you can just replace those.

1 hour ago, mhpr262 said:

Had the same issue with one of those generic 16s1p battery wheels - interestingly only four batteries that were right next to each other on the board were dead, all others still worked. It is worth checking out which cells in your pack are dead, maybe you can just replace those.

This is usually not a good idea.  If cells die in a pack, the others are not far behind. 

8 hours ago, Nelson Cummings said:

Any hope for getting a not charged for 2 + years euc (older inmotion   )  Thanks in advance 

There is hope, but it'll require someone that a) knows what they're doing and b) has a place to work that is suitable for the potential "what could go wrong" event. Even if successful, I most certainly would store the wheel in a fire-safe place until you can replace the packs...

You'll for sure have to disconnect the pack from its BMS and try to 'awaken' any individual cells that have dropped below their low voltage internal cutoff. This requires disassembly of the pack, and 'unwelding' the individual cells. It's possible to do this, but generally not worth it because the cells are suspect from then on. They may have sustained damage due to how the chemistry behaves when undercharged and that makes them susceptible to fire later on.