KS-16S (v2) liftswitch. And tiltback confirmation

Miko.cz

Introduction: KS-16S from 07/2020, replaced main board after 8000+km

@Seba do you also record to CSV liftswitch activation? (I suspect this is the bloody thing that cutted off two times after upgrade fw from 2.07 to 2.09 on my KS-16S with new S2 board).

Btw. KS16S1 vs KS16S2 MainBoard difference is interesting - S2 seems to confirm every read/write command with a motor "dip" (angle change by 1° and return to 0°), so after starting connection (beep beep beep beep... beep), EUC is about -8° tilted and returns to 0° in about 3sec. Note: EUC has been calibrated three times, no change, original fw version 2.07 and 2.09 does not affect this behaviour.
I wonder what can happen under my feet if I connect during ride... not yet tested

Edited by Miko.cz

CSV doesn't include handle switch state. Also, KS16S1 and KS16S2 doesn't mean different mainboard versions, but different battery capacities. KS16S1 means 680 Wh battery, KS16S2 means 840Wh battery. When replacing a mainboard, new one should be serialized with SoftTuner by writing original serial number to it.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

update: because this new mainboard was faulty (cutoffs), I suppose tiltback "confirmation" of saving any parameter was also faulty behaviour.
(another new mainboard piece havent this strange tiltback acknowledging)