Sherman Max, ~85 miles, Kansas City MO - SOLD

SOLD

I bought a Sherman Max from ewheels.com earlier this year with the intent of doing a long-range ride this spring.  I've recently gotten confirmation from the parks and rec department and law enforcement that EUCs are not welcome on the trail system that I intended to ride on.  I'd otherwise keep the max but I really don't have a need for a wheel with such a long range if I cannot ride it on the trail system here.

Comes with original box & packing, charger, and pads (attached).  Wheel only has ~85 miles at the time of this posting.  It's fallen over once because a car pulled out in front of me (roundabouts...) but is otherwise just dusty.

Asking $3500 and I pay shipping.

Click Here For Pictures

Edited by dangasaur
marking as sold

• 3 weeks later...

I'll send you a PM as soon as this site lets me, just found this site. I'm assuming because too new/not enough posts. If you don't have one from me later try to send me one and i'll reply asap. Thanks man. 

• Like 1

• dangasaur changed the title to Sherman Max, ~85 miles, Kansas City MO - SOLD

For future reference, Ben is an honest and good person to deal with. He shipped this wheel immediately and it arrived a couple days later.  I would highly recommend him in the future if he’s selling anything else.  

Thanks again Ben!  I appreciate your efforts and diligence.  👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WillieP said:

For future reference, Ben is an honest and good person to deal with. He shipped this wheel immediately and it arrived a couple days later.  I would highly recommend him in the future if he’s selling anything else.  

Thanks again Ben!  I appreciate your efforts and diligence.  👍

Thank you @WillieP.

@WillieP was easy to work with and we were able to come to an agreement quickly.  He showed up to a video call to discuss the wheel on time and payed promptly.  I'd be happy to work with him again.

13 minutes ago, litewave said:

It's really a shame how retarded Johnson County is.

In the future, don't ask; don't tell; just ride.

I can't help it if a park ranger literally pulls me over and ejects me from the trail.  In this case it was Jackson County.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dangasaur said:

I can't help it if a park ranger literally pulls me over and ejects me from the trail.  In this case it was Jackson County.

The Sherman Max could out-run his moped on the rail trail. :lol:

• Thanks 1