Rs19 HS continuous Top speed range test

I hope your streets are paved smooooooth. I've only hit 32mph in the short time I've owned an RSHS.  What pads do you use?  I find the Begode ones mine came with don't keep my feet tight and I'm less confident going over 30. Maybe better pads would change that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RedShrike said:

I hope your streets are paved smooooooth. I've only hit 32mph in the short time I've owned an RSHS.  What pads do you use?  I find the Begode ones mine came with don't keep my feet tight and I'm less confident going over 30. Maybe better pads would change that.

Right now I’m just using the free begode power pads that came from ewheels .i want to upgrade to grizzla or Clark down the road .i stagger my pads one slightly in front of the other cuz I found when I stagger my feet slightly one ahead of the other it reduces high speed wobble entirely now I can just rip it without much worry hopefully you velcro’d your pads so you can move them around and find your sweet spot .i would launch zero to 65kph to zero as fast as I could and see if under high acceleration or under extreme braking if I got a wobble I just kept adjusting the pads up and down forward and back until I found my sweet spot and haven’t touched them since and unfortunately I live in rural country so the roads aren’t the best but I’m used to riding sportbikes and I’m just a maniac 🤣

7BDAFF33-FBB1-450E-85E5-2A603B747945.jpeg

20 miles from an 1800wh wheel at a constant 35mph+ and having 30% left sounds about right.

Good effort keeping that average speed!

I did 20 miles on my fully charged 100v MSX 1860wh with 40% left but I was only averaging about 30mph so you did well by all accounts.

Speed does indeed suck these wheels dry in short order.

• Like 1

your run is legit imho, last time i did my kind of range test on RS i make 20miles with 50% left, but i cruise at 30-31mph with a 22-23 avg

make sure to use custom voltage for reading battery

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 2:35 AM, EMA said:

your run is legit imho, last time i did my kind of range test on RS i make 20miles with 50% left, but i cruise at 30-31mph with a 22-23 avg

make sure to use custom voltage for reading battery

How do you set up the custom voltage? I'm using whatever euc world has as default and it is showing crazy voltage sag. I was riding happily without beeps at 0% battery, and once I stopped it jumped back up to 30%. I'd love to correct that. 

5 hours ago, Spinozopertus said:

How do you set up the custom voltage? I'm using whatever euc world has as default and it is showing crazy voltage sag. I was riding happily without beeps at 0% battery, and once I stopped it jumped back up to 30%. I'd love to correct that. 

use 78v as 0% and 99v for 100% 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spinozopertus said:

Ahhh. Euc world won't let me adjust this for my rs19. It will for my 16x, so I'm guessing it's only a feature for certain wheels? 

absolutely not, make sure you disable data log and tour recording

• Like 2

On 6/2/2022 at 4:20 AM, EMA said:

use 78v as 0% and 99v for 100% 

Just curious... why those voltages? Why not 100.8 for 100%? And if I understand correctly, begode will drain cells to 3.3 x 24s = 79.2 V. My understanding of this stuff is rudimentary... do I have it wrong? 

1 hour ago, Spinozopertus said:

Just curious... why those voltages? Why not 100.8 for 100%? And if I understand correctly, begode will drain cells to 3.3 x 24s = 79.2 V. My understanding of this stuff is rudimentary... do I have it wrong? 

78v was introduced some times ago with the black boards, old green board still had 0% tilt back at 79v

99v as 100% act like an offset, not all boards read the same voltage when fully charged, it offers a better reading for the battery compared to app algorithm.

• Like 1