Freeman Unicycle. Will start the press conference with solowheel within Beijing 2016 Mar.

Bush

Hi, there, 

Glad to come in the group since two month ago, Bush there, but not the present, ok~

Working in Freeman, We now on the way to design the new mold items, Any suggestion will be highly appreciated~

We now on the wall for set up new desgin, but there is not an vote plant for select the good idea for the new items.

So,I update the most concern idea that the client focus on as below,

more quiries, pls contact with Mail : Sales8@free-man.cn Skype:cwbush@live.cn

1. Digit speed display,

2.speed brake warning light

3.LED night front light

4.brush motor:350W, Max out put 750W      Brush motor:500W     Max out put:1500W

5.Pedal size: Lenght or not: 17CM----?    Witch might be better?

6. Double BMS: Smooth start, and smooth slow down~

7:Battery:  132,172, 264, 364mah

8.Motor size:16~18'' witch might be better?

8.Custom EU helmet is on the way~

........Any most idea, pls sending the mail to us, or add my skype for better communication~

Well, below is the introduction of our company~

More than Two Years of Experience
Shenzhen Freeman Intelligent Power Co. Ltd was established in March 2013. Our R&D team is composed of professors from Shenzhen Institute of Information Technology and research directors from foreign enterprise, we also invited professional industrial design team who won the "red dot" design award in Germany to design appearance and structure of "Freeman” electric unicycles.

Passed CE, FCC and RoHS Standards
After one year of research and development, we managed to get the independent intellectual property rights of intelligent self-balancing electric scooters, and in early 2014, Shenzhen Freeman Intelligent Power Co. Ltd, were registered and hold a wholly owned subsidiary - Shenzhen Freeman Culture Communication Co., Ltd, which fully operates freeman club. We also hold the design of patent, utility model patent and software copyrights, qualities of product have acquired a complete set of certificate, such as CE, FCC and RoHS.

Formed by a Group of Bigwigs
Exactly, Shenzhen freeman Intelligent Power Co. Ltd is a "veteran" but a new company. Everyone wants to change, so does a group of bigwigs of different professions, they together formed this new company, and tried to invent new species of intelligent scooter. We are committed to becoming no. 1 of China's intelligent scooter industry, and strive to bring more convenient, more advanced, more interesting "free experience". This is FREEMAN, freedom is more important than anything else. 

A1.jpg.4f7634697f56ba72ea99fd5e3f36bea5.

A4.jpg.f17e1d3519191dce934b630c64e4f573.

Batman.jpg.b805cc7e0c90f437971bc5a1667c3

Hi @SlowMoThanks for your remind, we now working on the standard for the EUS, Also self balance scooter,

I'm sure that this area will be next Bicycle in the nearly future...

That's why we now stand out for the standard with Solowheel. I'm sure that you will get the news in next month...:)

We are being the responsible facotry now. but we do not good in  Product Promotion, That's why the Forum do not have our Position.

We now get back for the market, that's why you do not found others no-name unicycle (Famous brand EU)on Alibaba....:P

Frankly, we hope that more client/custom can accept our product in the nearly future....

Here is my answers to questions posted above.

1. The digital display is not readable while riding, I don't think it is very useful, you could have a headlight or something else there.

2. Brake lights work well but as I said, a headlight would be useful as well

3. LED is nice for viewing by people and cars but makes the casing more vulnerable to cracking open. but once again a headlight also needed

4. Motor should be as large as possible for less cutout and shutdown as I understand. The 350W motor is not strong enough to stop over leaning forward and backwards because of weak motor especially with the 132Wh battery. I have had some accidents because of this issue!! Even lower models should have over 500W motors.

5. Pedals need to be larger than they are now, rounder with a bit better grip and the bottom should have an addition of hard plastic fixing the wear issue for bottom surface of pedals. I will record footage of this modification

6. Smooth start and slow down of course.

7. The minimum size of battery should be at least 172Wh and above

8. Pedal size should be slightly larger than they are now with better grip and a better angle as mine is already sagging down to a 90 degree angle from jumps and rough terrain

9. If you are making reference to the motor/wheel size I believe that having 14" and 16" is best for performance and sales. you should maybe leave the 18" to Gotway. Having a small well thought out line of products is more attractive to the consumer than one with a large extensive line of products because you know that the company is focused on quality more and not just sales. Ninebot One is a good example of well thought out line of products with one main body style and different motors and batteries. Freeman can be that big if you work the products and sale well.

10. Helmet is cool but ankle/calf protection on sides of casing is very important. Comfort is an issue if better padding could be used it would be easier for new users as well as experienced riders.

A big problem to me is the beeping too much, especially when you fall because it is a bit annoying but most of all it is scary for the surrounding pedestrians, as well as animals!!

- Sidestreet Reny

Here is a video with me on an H4 featuring my original music.

Hi @Sidestreet Reny Thanks for your detail reply,

And Great video, pefect riding technique. We have to said that.

It amazing our side that we had never thought that on the forum, there is our client....

we now focus on the improve...And also the new product cooperation with Solowheel as below showed. 

As the schedule, it will come out at around July,this year.

56cabf17f021a_NEWPRODUCT.png.37a48fbf902

1. Head light,

I submit my boss now for the required,now. it's workable within the mid-night...

2.The motor,

we now working on 500W-800W,according to most client required. 

But for the fresh man, it should need the low configuration for them to learn how to ride, right?

3. Control board,

we just adjust 3 control board to 1 main board,  The finnal molde of H4 series will come out recently,

with Smooth control feedback quickly far more than The older one...As their said. :)

But as the T0 items i ride on, I sure that the accelerate & slow down is more smoothly than the old one.

4. Pedal size, We realy get the massage, and experience we ride on...But if we add the Pedal size, it will lead to 

the situation that as the EU turns around, the pedal will hit the road. That's why we ask for the opinions for 16' or 18 Inch.

Besides, the huge mold offer better riding experience, when your side truns around. Below picture showed the rough idea.

56cabfb1ca69f_Gravitycenter.thumb.jpg.b7

And for the  beeping too much,  I sure that it's very noise, I can stand it all the time, High five~

But take the bright side, It protect you if you riding on the road, right? 

For me, I cut down the noize from the source, Just cut off the line~

Beside, may i ask that how long you riding? Cuz I sure that the video is quite pefect~ 

Can we use it for promotion?

Any queries, contact with us.

Bush                     sales8@free-man.cn

nameplate.JPG.0058b9e634fa94ed1e8a3e0467

• 2 weeks later...

For foot pedals I would like something similar to this, adjustable length and pedal angle with lumps on certain edges to prevent feet sliding off road and so you can feel where the pedal ends. I find I mainly use the inside of my foot around the large toe when riding, so the front of the pedal could curve inwards much further to allow a longer pedal without increasing scraping during turns.

For grip section rubber is ok but rough surface like sand paper or a skateboard is better, of course it wears out so it's convenient if it's easy to replace the grip without having to use glue.

pedal.jpg

pedal2.jpg

Hi lizardmech, many thanks for your update,it's also an good idea.

We also take other option idea for your reference. why not just change the pedal to an fitable size?

Based on the client feedback, we had made several mold for the most comfortable size, below will show:

And, it can be change to any padel you used to used.  

Well, In one side, it reduce the "knife like"edge, at the mean time cut down the whole weight.

But we still not sure it good enough or not. Cuz 18.5CM May be only fit for 42-43 code shoese...

Let me know your opnion...

56d68f8f5ca4b_FreemanA4pedal.thumb.jpg.5

Besides, we alow our client to Custom different padal if their wanted,

So, we take the removeable design for client to find an fitable foot size....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, EU export to USA should need the certification UL2272.

That's mean that the EU in your hand might have the safe risk based on CPCS.

Freeman is the top 1 applying for the certification within South China.

And we are expending our product scope to VR + EU, the new product will be exhibition there.

Invitation.thumb.jpg.6f163ab40dbeb81ad24

Archived