Veteran Sherman Hot Springs, NC USA **SOLD**

• ..... changed the title to Veteran Sherman $3200 Hot Springs, NC USA Local Pickup Only...

Oh oh, what wheel or toy have you got your eyes on now? 

You forgot to mention the official Shane's Planet stamp on the battery. Unless that was meant as an Easter egg and i just ruined it. :facepalm:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Dosingpsychedelics said:

Awesome video i don’t know how you can wanna sell that Sherman especially with those sweet smooth roads like you have 🤘🏻😎🤘🏻

I just don't travel far very often. I figured I should let it go to a good owner who rides it more often, and I'll settle for putzing around on the 18xl and quit trying to make an euc into a motorcycle. My poor old DRZ hasnt been ridden but once in the last year. I REALLY need to recify that.

23 minutes ago, 5Cauac said:

Oh oh, what wheel or toy have you got your eyes on now? 

You forgot to mention the official Shane's Planet stamp on the battery. Unless that was meant as an Easter egg and i just ruined it. :facepalm:

You got me! I am selling some extra toys and pooling the funds. If/when I get enough collected, I'm gna snag a tandem trike paramotor. My wife took a flight with a buddy and i KNEW it could go one of two ways. Either she wouldnt like it and I'd keep what I got. OR, she'd like it and I'd have an excuse to pony up on a damn expensive toy for the two of us.

GookEvo.jpg

I forgot about the battery sticker. Hell, there may be other writing inside the damn thing too. Im an old tech and some habits don't die. You should have seen the stuff I would write under peoples cars (in grease crayon), as an alignment/suspension tech. Oh yeah, 'shane wuz here--->.' was a common one.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, goatman said:

thats waaaay to cheap, thats only $4200 cad

you gotta ask atleast twice that amount

Crap, you're on to me. That 8k CN was a ringer. Learned that trick in WoW.. :ph34r:

Edited by ShanesPlanet

200 miles? Are you sure you haven't had it go through its reset to negative miles and then just rolled it back? For crying out loud, I have more miles than that on the 67V (and bet you do too).

I wish I was in the market for a Sherman, and had the time to road trip clear across the country because if it weren't for those two teeny tiny details I'd be having my good friend (who happens to be a Prince in Nigeria) send you $8000CAD right now.

Moving onto the flying swamp boat are we? Should be loads of fun, and a lot less running.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tawpie said:

200 miles? Are you sure you haven't had it go through its reset to negative miles and then just rolled it back? For crying out loud, I have more miles than that on the 67V (and bet you do too).

I wish I was in the market for a Sherman, and had the time to road trip clear across the country because if it weren't for those two teeny tiny details I'd be having my good friend (who happens to be a Prince in Nigeria) send you $8000CAD right now.

Moving onto the flying swamp boat are we? Should be loads of fun, and a lot less running.

Oh crap, I forgot about how it counted backwards until I updated it. It could honestly be close to 250miles. I really dont ride it much. Yup, I commented to my wife... my mtens (both) and 18xl has more miles than the sherman. So yeah, I'm not using it enough. My motocycle needs mo' lovin too. The plane may be next year, as it aint a cheap item. I think they dip them in limited edition rainbow dust or something. It would take a while for me learn to fly it too. Fingers crossed, no 'emergencies' come up for a while and my toy fund remains intact...

Tell ya what. You come all the way down here from WA, and I'll clear off the couch and get a stiff drink ready for you.

• Like 1

• ..... changed the title to Veteran Sherman $2800+ shipping from Hot Springs, NC USA
On 6/9/2022 at 11:55 AM, Not Sure said:

I'll bite. Sending a pm now

Got it and thanks. Was good to hear from you. Apologies for the lateness in reply, I happened to miss a day around here. I'd imagine it was peaceful for everyone...

• Like 1

• ..... changed the title to Veteran Sherman Hot Springs, NC USA **SOLD**