SOLD-Gotway Nik+ (Virginia)

Cutiyo

Selling off a few collection of wheels i no longer ride. This Nik+ has 157 miles and is in mint condition. Never dropped and has had a cover on it from the start. Asking price $1500.

20220411_165303.jpg

20220430_190846.jpg

Screenshot_20220411-165031_EUC World.jpg

Edited by Cutiyo
  • Like 1

So I'm located in Virginia and I'm pretty interested in this. My only fear here is that it would be my first euc and that top speed is a bit daunting.  I do see that you said you were posting others too, which ones do you have still to sell? 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, ZenithDepression said:

My only fear here is that it would be my first euc and that top speed is a bit daunting.

Nobody forces you to ride fast:) You simply have a huge safety margin then. But the Nik is a great, safe wheel.

52 minutes ago, ZenithDepression said:

I do see that you said you were posting others too, which ones do you have still to sell? 

Maybe send a direct message, usually people get a notification email then.

@Cutiyo(aka Vee https://www.youtube.com/c/VeeEUC/videos) surely also is on Facebook, but I have no idea how to contact her there. You'll find a way.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Nobody forces you to ride fast:) You simply have a huge safety margin then. But the Nik is a great, safe wheel.

Yeah, see I would want to push myself and be tempted to try to go faster than I should haha.

I'm going to send a dm once I'm able. I'm so new to this forum that it doesn't allow me to send one yet. Still learning how to use this lol I do appreciate the advice though!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ZenithDepression said:

Yeah, see I would want to push myself and be tempted to try to go faster than I should haha.

I'm going to send a dm once I'm able. I'm so new to this forum that it doesn't allow me to send one yet. Still learning how to use this lol I do appreciate the advice though!

You will want to train yourself better, as a slower wheel WILL NOT keep you from going too fast and cutting out. These wheels dont have a simple rev limiter like on a bike. If you can't help yourself from trying to go faster than you should, it WILL NOT end well. I have a Sherman and rarely cross past 40mph anymore. I like having headroom to accel and stop, so... 40mph is a good number for that wheel. The Nik is also a good wheel. Fwiw, I used to ride an 1100xx Honda 5 blocks to work everyday. Tho it was a 200mph bike, I had no problems riding it at 35mph daily. I've gone on a shanesplanet ride with a friend on a Nik+ and my Sherman. He didnt have much trouble keeping up at a respectable pace. Something like 35mph or so. It doesnt sound fast, but 35mph on an euc isnt exactly slow.

Edited by ShanesPlanet

3 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

You will want to train yourself better, as a slower wheel WILL NOT keep you from going too fast and cutting out. These wheels dont have a simple rev limiter like on a bike. If you can't help yourself from trying to go faster than you should, it WILL NOT end well. I have a Sherman and rarely cross past 40mph anymore. I like having headroom to accel and stop, so... 40mph is a good number for that wheel. The Nik is also a good wheel. Fwiw, I used to ride an 1100xx Honda 5 blocks to work everyday. Tho it was a 200mph bike, I had no problems riding it at 35mph daily.

That makes sense.  The higher speed will allow me to have headroom as a learn. I know from what I've read and watched that I would need to learn good form and techniques before even attempting to go fast. Which for me starting out would probably be close to maybe 10mph haha. I see what you're saying though,  ty for the advice!

Just now, ZenithDepression said:

It does now that I've checked again. An hour ago I got an error stating I could send 0 messages per day. I'm gonna do that now!

Pm's become possible, once you get a few post likes I think...

• Cutiyo changed the title to SOLD-Gotway Nik+ (Virginia)