tesla 2 and original tesla battery and board compatibility

Boofheadeu

Hello, if you are asking if the v2 batt and board can be used in your original Tesla shell and v1 motor, the answer is no unfortunately. 

1. The motors are a bit different between V1 and V2 (1900 vs 2000) so you would have to update the FW at least but the Begode app doesn't support V1 as last I checked only V2 and V3. 

2. As far as fitment in the shell, it should be pretty much same, same. with the exception of v2 version having the lift sensor. 

When you say blown board do you mean the Fetts went on the board or just no signs of life? What is the status of the battery? Does it not charge or not have any output just to clarify? 

don't know much about the technical stuff. Took it to a local shop on East Georgia street in Vancouver to get a dented rim replaced. He replaced the rim, but gave me the wheel back saying one battery pack with the board on  top was blown. Took no responsibility for it and gave me the wheel back minus the one battery pack with the board. So am at a loss what to do with the wheel.

Thanks for your info.

Tony

28 minutes ago, Boofheadeu said:

Thanks for your info.

There is an EUC retail store in Vancouver.  They might be able to help you.

https://eevees.com/pages/about

On 3/12/2022 at 5:01 PM, Boofheadeu said:

don't know much about the technical stuff. Took it to a local shop on East Georgia street in Vancouver to get a dented rim replaced. He replaced the rim, but gave me the wheel back saying one battery pack with the board on  top was blown. Took no responsibility for it and gave me the wheel back minus the one battery pack with the board. So am at a loss what to do with the wheel.

Thanks for your info.

Tony

That doesn't sound "legit" for a lack of a better word. Just to clarify, he did not give you back your battery or the board? I don't feel he should have kept your parts. If it was working before the service then I would have a problem. Getting those tesla boards in and out is always a pain for any work so I wonder if he is trying to hide something. We require our techs to show riders the old parts or at least pictures of the issue before we replace to show how they are faulty. Wishing the best.