EUC World Charging Control Not working

So I got a Tplink Hs110 from Walmart as listed on the app, and I got it hooked up and EUC world DOES see the plug when scanning for them, but when I select the plug it just goes back to the charging control main screen and nothing happens or changes. I thought maybe its just a background thing but then I left my wheel charging overnight for it to be ready first thing in the morning and the charger still had power (but was green and the wheel was at 100%) Any help would be appreciated! I'm sure I just did something wrong

• Like 1

It might not help, but here's what I do. Assuming of course, that EUCWorld can see your plug...

1. I like to power up the charger before plugging it into the wheel, so plug the charger into the HS110, goto the charge control screen in EUCWorld and hit the round button... the plug should click and the charger should come alive
  2. Plug the charger into the wheel... my KS wheels light up and BT comes on
  3. Make sure EUCWorld is connected to the wheel (tap green dot, tap the bluetooth symbol, connect to wheel)
  4. The charge control screen should now show voltage, current and the graph—keep in mind the voltage shown is the battery voltage measured by your wheel so if your wheel's measurement circuit is 'off' like mine is (displayed voltage not equal to voltage measured at the battery connector), the voltage shown will be off by the same amount
  5. Adjust settings to suit. If you'd like I can get a screen shot of mine, but I have balancing enabled and set the 'turn charger off after...' set to 2 hours because my setup is pretty lazy when it is nearly finished and the final topping off+balancing takes quite a while.

I honestly don't remember what happened when I first connected EUCWorld to the HS110, but wouldn't be surprised if it just went back to the charge control screen. The round button on the charge control screen should toggle the plug. If that doesn't work, you'll need to figure out how to really get EUCWorld connected to the plug... for me it worked first try.

BTW, I don't know what EUCWorld does if you don't use the round button to turn the plug on—but I'd guess it doesn't work because EUCWorld doesn't realize you're charging.

Edited by Tawpie
somehow half a sentence disappeared!

9 hours ago, AlexMVW10 said:

when I select the plug it just goes back to the charging control main screen and nothing happens or changes.

I'd like to help you, but I don't clearly understand what's the problem. What change would you expect or what should happen? Could you add some screenshots or video? By scanning for and selecting smartplug you're just selecting it and connecting to it. It definitely doesn't start charging process. Also please keep in mind that while charging monitoring is available to every EUC World user (HS110 is then used only to monitor charging process), automatic charging control is a Premium feature.

• Like 2