KingSong 16X for sale

GregGenge

I have a KS16X in great condition, and I want to buy the S20, but need to sell this wheel first before I commit. I am open to offers, the wheel is in perfect working condition and has ben reliable for the 1931 KM that I have ridden it. It has tons of power, and I am 230 pounds, my KS16S was under powered and lacked range, but I have never been able to outride this wheels range or power or speed, I just want full suspension as I am almost 60 and want to be comfortable. The pedals are scraped and a few minor bumps in the pads (Which can be replaced) but it is ready to ride. I just pulled of the case and cleaned and checked entire wheel, No issues at all. I am in Calgary Canada and shipping is your cost however you want it shipped.I a looking for $1400 USD or $1,750 CDN including seat and 2 chargers, no offers below that accepted as I will just keep the wheel.

Edited by GregGenge
Adding clarity.
  • Like 2

(I love the one I already have so I'm not in the market but) Price? Shipping? Pictures? (including app screenshots of mileage, fully charged voltage, badges of honor aka bumps and scrapes). These will help prospective buyers. Good luck with your sale! (and better luck to all of us with our S20s)

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 2

A beat up, but mechanically sound 16x can be sold for $1000 usd at the low end.

One in great shape with low miles can be sold used probably for like 1600-1650 at the highest end with low miles. 

2000 miles is significant but not cause for concern assuming good overall condition. Depends on demand in your area, but I'd think that $1200 usd would be a very fast sale, 1500 would be more of a patient game but still fair.

@Denny Paul you're talking US dollars, not Canadian, right? I think you're in the right ballpark price wise in USD, it only has 1200 miles on it so everything should be just fine. At 1500 CAD, it'd be a very good deal! Remember: the battery packs alone are 550USD each (new).

42 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

@Denny Paul you're talking US dollars, not Canadian, right?

1 hour ago, Denny Paul said:

A beat up, but mechanically sound 16x can be sold for $1000 usd at the low end.

usd = us dollars :)

good catch with km vs miles tho, 1200 miles I would say is average to above average usage. If I was looking to buy, I wouldn't bat an eye at that mileage, but newbies would. There's so many people out there that buy new wheels and put less than 500 miles on them before they sell em.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 8:35 AM, Ethan0429 said:

I’m interested in buying if possible! I live on the east coast in America though, so I imagine the shipping is probably a pain.

We have all shipping methods from Canada, FedEx, UPS, or whatever you like. Check the asking price I added to post.

• 2 months later...