SOLD Kingsong 18L white

chroma

Selling my beloved KS18L. Still in very good condition, no crashes, no serious problems. Only had a couple of flat tires. Never ridden in rain. Everything works as it should it includes: 5amp charger along with the original 2amp, spare tubes, and cover. Does show some signs of use. Local sale, pick up only. I am the original owner, bought from ewheels. If interested, DM me.

Asking: $1250

Payment method Paypal: direct bank transfer only. (I dont want to pay credit card fees)

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 5.17.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 5.16.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 5.17.20 PM.png

Edited by chroma

Allright payment sent - I took the plunge.  Please send tracking. 

I was trying to choose between this, a v11 and an 16x sold locally.  This one I think pairs best with the msp HT I already have.  I don't need another wheel with a 3 inch wide tire that goes offroad because I already have that.  I just want a light weight maneuverable reliable commuter for my 8 mile paved commute.  I don't need it to go 30 miles or more than 25 mph.   I also wanted a good trolley handle for going in stores.  I'm 6'8"  so the trolley handle of the 18l is perfect for me.  

The light weight, quality, reliability and trolley handle of this wheel contrast very nicely with my heavy, ultra powerful MSP that has a terrible trolley handle. 

• chroma changed the title to SOLD Kingsong 18L white