Where can I take a broken V10 to be fixed?

ZippyMaine

I have a V10 that I bought from my son this summer and we used several times until it started to shake and then said please repair. I thought I needed a new motherboard so I bought one but it didn't do anything. I was told I might need a hall sensor. I've got no idea what that is. I'm pretty mechanically inclined but electronics is not something I'm familiar with. So I'm stuck. It's in a bin partly taken it apart, and I don't see how I'm going to get it fixed. Is there a repair shop for these? Cuz without it I've got nothing but a bin full of broken promises. 

By the way, it was used so there's no warranty to be had.

1 hour ago, ZippyMaine said:

It started to shake and then said please repair.

It sounds like something between the board and the axle is loose. The board has the gyro on it. It can not balance properly if anything between the board and axle is loose. This includes the board, the parts that hold the board, the axle, the axle nuts and even the weld that holds the motor axle to the armature. 
The shaking is usually caused by a feedback loop. 

Edited by RockyTop

3 hours ago, RockyTop said:

It sounds like something between the board and the axle is loose.

yup. Tighten everything up... not too tight because some of the stuff screws directly into plastic bosses and you don't want to create more issues, but as the wheel ages things rattle loose and need a little TLC every now and again. Double and triple check all of the connections to be certain they're firmly connected and solid.