Hyperlordosis

Rikachu

Has any experienced and forward arc in their back after riding an EUC for a while?

Since we need to lean forward the back muscles support most of the upper body weight. I feel like my back muscles built up in addition to my thighs. The tight back muscles hence bend the spine towards front. One way to counteract this is by abs excersize. Or difrent posture while riding.

(Pic is euc addics logo)

EUC+Addict+Logo.png

• Like 1

I don't think so? But I don't have before and after pictures. I do try to maintain "good" riding posture (shoulders back, back straight, knees bent) when riding because in early videos I was all hunched over and hopefully that means now I generally walk around with better posture. But I haven't noticed my lower back being more rounded.

• Like 1

Not me. I dont arch my back, I bend slightly forward at the waist. My legs and ankles take the brunt of the muscle requirements. My lower back has gotten a little sore before, but it does the same thing if I walk a mile or two. What REALLY makes my back hurt, is when I have to lift the shermn into a car or on its stand. Ironically, its probably the mere lifting thats gna injure me first..

Edited by ShanesPlanet

57 minutes ago, Rikachu said:

Has any experienced and forward arc in their back after riding an EUC for a while?

Not at all!? … You might be doing it wrong. It sounds like you are … not trusting the lean? … You might be unnecessary contorting yourself? 

In other words, keep your body normal and just allow yourself to fall forward, catch yourself with your toes. 

Edited by RockyTop
  • Like 1