SOLD Tesla T3

Vam Monaco

Can't you return it? Or exchange at shop? Faster wheel - bigger battery - more weight also. ;)

For me 30mph is fast enough, compared to scooters that go around ~15mph (+the dam law, speed limit on scooters)

No need to go faster than 25mph for me. :D

And those 50$ for exchange, (calling, talking, questions, something isn't broken) Isn't worth for most people, i bet.

Edited by Funky

The “company” is ChicWay AKA MrRide Store in AliExpress and from what I can tell, it’s just one guy in a garage.
He says “Sorry, because the product has been sent out and cannot be replaced” I don’t know if that’s even legal to not accept returns.

Overall, he’s a deadbeat seller and a liar. He claims to ship from the US, but tracking shows it coming from China, it wasn’t 1-4 days as advertised, it was over a week.  

17 hours ago, Vam Monaco said:

The “company” is ChicWay AKA MrRide Store in AliExpress and from what I can tell, it’s just one guy in a garage.
He says “Sorry, because the product has been sent out and cannot be replaced” I don’t know if that’s even legal to not accept returns.

Overall, he’s a deadbeat seller and a liar. He claims to ship from the US, but tracking shows it coming from China, it wasn’t 1-4 days as advertised, it was over a week.  

Yeah, i later checked the "invoice" saw that it was AliExpress and thought:

Good luck, it's like buying the wheel with no guarantee, protection for replacement..

They should take back the item etc. As it's in the law. But good luck, they can simply tell you that "item was lost in mail" xD

I even don't like buying expensive items on internet from known sellers.. (The known euc sellers like ewheels, e-rides, etc)

I would not pay more than 100$ anything from AliExpress.

Edited by Funky

On 11/27/2021 at 3:18 AM, Vam Monaco said:

I don’t want to argue with you, I just want to tell the truth.

First, you place an order to buy Tesla 3 on November 12, and I updated the UPS number the next day.

The goods are close to the destination, you told me that you want to make a replacement, I really can’t help you make a replacement.

Please provide evidence and don't spread rumors. I can provide the logistics tracking number as evidence to prove that your T3 was sent from the warehouse in LA. I don’t know how you can get the evidence that it was shipped to you from China.

Then do you need to slander my shop here? What am i lie to you?

I just want to release all the evidence so that everyone can evaluate it and see what a "great" customer you are.

3hv6G1WLVmeTKNA.jpgVCyw93QYb7fxHrS.jpg

• Like 3

The UPS showed that the status is on the way in 11/19, and you told me that you want to change the wheel in 11/20. 

You're very funny. And deliberately discredit my shop, please show evidence, don't spread rumors.

On 11/27/2021 at 3:18 AM, Vam Monaco said:

I suspect you are an illiterate and geographic idiot, if the wheel really ship from China, you can get it in 7days?

• Like 3

• Vam Monaco changed the title to SOLD Tesla T3

Last one, I promise...

Thank you for choosing MrRide;

We strive to offer the highest level of quality and customer service and are immensely sorry that your experience has been less than satisfactory. Above all, we value your business and our company would like to make this right so please do not hesitate to call me at 800-MRI-DIOT.

- Jack Chong

^^^ is what you were supposed to say.

Here in America, we don't insult customers. No matter hot hard a they come swinging, businesses are expected to keep composure. Sure, it's tempting to lash out, especially when you feel like you've been "slandered" (or some shit), but it only shows how thinned skinned you are. That said, the next time you get blasted in an internet forum by an illiterate Cajun, skip the insults and simply copy/paste the response above and you'll be smooth sailing. :) I just did you a favor so I hope you appreciate the gift I just gave you.