Need a new wheel and not able to wait for batch 3+ of the eagle or hero

Weird Lobo

Greetings,

My wheel (Z10 Steamroller/TankMobile) has 3300 miles and I am looking to purchase something newer, need the range more than the speed. 

As I am 47 years young I am looking at something with suspension as to make my rides smoother.

Until the Hero and the S20 have been beta tested my us, the users, I will wait till at least batch 3?

My wheel is my everyday transportation supplemented by the public bus and I am hoping to not need to take my charger with me when I go out for the day.

Question 1:  Have the bugs been worked out of the V11 to the point that the risk is worth the reward?  Bearings..ect

Question 2: Has anyone ever tried figuring out a way to tow a small wagon/trailer?

Thanks and happy mono electric go-go fun wheel time to make smile, yes>?

It seems most of the kinks in the V11 have been ironed out, there are still reports of this and that not working right but nothing out of the ordinary. At least around here, owners still don’t ride them when it’s wet out—probably because of the memories of the water/bearing problems of the first batch(s) more than late batch reality.

If you’re after range though, why not an 18XL, 16X or Nik+ (gets you speed too!)? They’re very long in the tooth, but that also means they’re probably as reliable as you’re going to find.

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 2

I got my v11 a few weeks ago.  It was my first wheel.  I've put 160 miles on it so far, and it's been awesome.  It is FAR more comfortable than my brother's sherman or my buddy's s18.  It is not the fastest wheel on the block, but I've gone on a few 20 mile rides without hitting any throttling.

• Like 2

Suspension wheel with most issues ironed out, more range than Z10, and no time to wait? That leaves you with only one option. Luckily it’s a great one! A new (batch 4?) Inmotion V11 that has the bearing seals from the factory.

Buy from a reputable seller, so if there are any issues, you’re taken care of.

Greetings and thank you for the replies,

I agree that the v11 would be my next choice as it is in stock and has had the time to be "fixed."

I also agree that there are options already on the market that would allow for considerable more range than my steamroller of a Z10.

Recently I saw that the price on the Hero has been all over the place, sure do wish that they would get off the ship already?  lol

Also, does it seem that he pedals on the S20 do not have a folded up position?

On 11/8/2021 at 6:17 PM, Weird Lobo said:

Also, does it seem that he pedals on the S20 do not have a folded up position?

They do, they just don’t fold up all the way, depending on how one adjusts  the pads. Just like with 3rd party pads on any wheel.