Current pedal tilt angle in Sherman Bluetooth data

supercurio

Hey guys!

While looking into the Veteran Sherman bluetooth packets, I found that it contains the pedals/wheels tilt angle with 1/100th degree precision.
I'm not sure it's super useful data, but I guess it should help

• compare how much pedal dipping happens in turns in various modes
  • observe how much float in degrees you typically get while riding in soft mode

Kind of niche.

Maybe that could be useful to overlay in a video requesting Leaperkim to reduce or stop the unavoidable pedal dipping in turns, which makes cornering sketchy.

I really like the Sherman, and wish I this excessive pedal dipping could be remedied.
What do you think?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, supercurio said:

Since it's missing in EUC World, which supports this signal on Inmotion wheels @Seba here you go:

Veteran Sherman frame: 16-bit signed integer, offsets 32-33, angle in degrees: (-short / 100.0)

Thank you :) I don't own Sherman so I can't test, but it's not a problem with such clear info.

• Like 1

I cant ride the Sherman at high speed through hard turns because of the pedal dip.I have an earlier one. It dropped off noticably when i updated via the  bluetooth module. Unfortunately it happens even on hard mode so soft and medium is out for me.