SOLD - Gotway MsuperX 84v 1600wh 1130miles £900, now £750 Kent UK

Delmeekc

Sold. Reduced again to £750 (or £800 as per below) now as need to sell. Selling my MsuperX 84v 1600wh (the last gen, 3 I think it was called), 1130 miles, external beeper (incl shower cover for it, you can hear it with a full face helmet on at 32mph), modified footplates to stop toe ache, original side pads (you would need some double sided tape to fit them) plus the home made ones (made from solid iroko wood with foam padding added) that are fitted.  Carbon home made rear mudguard, modified LEDs with remote (front may have a fault as the led is playing up, I have a replacement led now under the warranty) and have original box.  Also have a spare inner tube and some slightly used Sherman footplates for it.  £900 as is or £950 with the plates and inner tube.  Well looked after and never been dropped. Purchase to use in lockdown so I could teach my son to ride on my MCM5.  I'll leave the GoPro mounts on and the rubber rubber flap on the trolley handle, you can remove if you wish.  Not using it anymore as don't have the spare time.  I won't post so would have to be collection or a meet up somewhere.  Photos attached but only half way through the clean, more to follow.  Located in Kent near Bluewater shopping centre.  My add copied from  Facebook page in EUC Electric Unicycle Marketplace UK (Sell or Buy USED wheels UK). Also loads of photos on there too.

Edited by Delmeekc
Wheel has been SOLD
  • Like 1

• Delmeekc changed the title to Gotway MsuperX 84v 1600wh 1130miles £900, now £800 Kent UK
  • Delmeekc changed the title to Gotway MsuperX 84v 1600wh 1130miles £900, now £750 Kent UK
  • Delmeekc changed the title to SOLD - Gotway MsuperX 84v 1600wh 1130miles £900, now £750 Kent UK
  • 2 weeks later...