V11 Cutout and won't turn on anymore

Shanti

Hello everybody,

I had a sudden cutout on my V11 without any known reason. I took it out of my car and drove it about 50 meters at low speed (may be 10km/h or less) and it suddenly cut out on me. I cannot turn it on anymore and it won't charge. The charger doesn't even react when being plugged and the lights stay green. The wheel itself has now some resistance like if you turn an unplugged electric motor. I can feel the resistance of the magnets. Does anybody have an idea what I can do and what could have gone wrong?

Thanks a lot for your suggestions and help,

Shanti

• Like 1

This is typical for a board that died, by having a mosfet die. This shorts the electronics, which "locks" the tire, and the wheel doesn't work any longer.

Most likely you simply need a new board. Contact your seller.

What's disconcerting is that the board just died like this. This is the one thing that should not happen with electric unicycles. How many km/miles did you have on your wheel before this happened?

• Like 2

Concerning indeed @meepmeepmayer.

Sorry you had this bad experience @Shanti

I hope you didn't get too hurt in the process.

Hopefully the board will be replaced within a reasonable delay by your dealer - since the V11 is not exactly trivial to work with and by a more reliable board. That should not happen.

I'm curious as well about context on the wheel.

• Like 1