Newest EX.N available in canada

Hello all, 

I am new in the forums and have just ordered the newest EX.N available to me in Canada. It should arrive in a few days. I'm wondering if anyone here knows if there is any improved water resistance or any other improvements vs. The last run. It was not specified as a torque or speed so I am assuming if they are available that I was sent the speed. I do know it has the knobby tire on it. Any tips or links to look at for water resistance or set up would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

• Like 1

There are a number of changes on the latest batch:

• They're now using smaller hollow motor bearings that should be better against water, or at least cheaper to replace when they fail. 
  • They got rid of the big hole from the shell into the wheel well so you don't have a huge open water ingress point.  
  • Black motherboard can update firmware over Bluetooth, and should have better current handling than the old board.
  • Dual charging ports, at the expense of the USB port of the old batch.
  • Some of the latest batch have a resettable inline fuse/circuit breaker.

Check out this teardown from EcoDrift, use Google to translate (unless you can read Russian) https://ecodrift.ru/2021/07/18/begode-ex-n-neozhidannye-izmeneniya/

• Like 2

11 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

Where in Canada are you?

where did you order from and what tire?

I am in Saskatchewan. I ordered from gowheels in Edmonton and it is the knobby tire. I should be receiving the wheel Wednsday!

9 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

When you get it, look on the motor rim, at the motor serial number. C30 is speed, c38 is torque.

Thank you!

On 8/23/2021 at 8:41 PM, Eyesore said:

I am in Saskatchewan. I ordered from gowheels in Edmonton and it is the knobby tire. I should be receiving the wheel Wednsday!

Thank you!

It is the C30 speed and a beast! Overkill? Yes! But not for long!