Black Crow (Veteran Sherman Extras) Pad preparation - Supports filler plates and Kickstand.

RockyTop

Side Panel Supports:

These Black Crow side panel supports were inspired by Supercuio's design. ( If you have a 3D printer I encourage you to download supercurio's design from Thingiverse. ) These internal supports help support the side panels of the Sherman to help prevent damage to the battery management system. Using pads can put more pressure on the BMS. These supports remove pressure on the BMS and batteries.   ebay side panel supports  

C0E394EA-DBCA-42EA-B311-7146D84949C3

Black Crow Kickstand and filler plates:

I also came up with filler plates to fill in the edges enlarging the flat surface making it easier to place pads on your Sherman. They clip snugly on the roll cage. Double sided tape is included to secure against the side. The black filler plates blend in with the Sherman seen below.

F5C6F6FF-78E1-4DE9-9010-93727F1DC49B

Then I added a bump to front filler plates making a very useful kickstand. .......... And I added color for people that contras. ( black is still an option) ebay listing for Kickstand and color filler plates

FF15FAAF-A6D4-4A80-9DBF-C7402A12101BFC878320-BEC5-4464-A4BD-C272AA036788

• Like 2