Airwheel Q3 wont start - beeping and flashing

MiamiBeach

Hi everyone,

I use Q3 here in Miami Beach every day since I bought it a month ago. Today I accidentally lifted it up for street crossing without turning it off. This is not the first time I am doing it, and usually when I turn it off and on again the Q3 starts working again. Today I lifted it up and turned off while crossing the street. And then I placed it back on the ground and turned it on. However, instead of staying strait with a single beep Q3 started beeping and flashing with all lights continuously without stabilizing.  I turned it off ann on several times, and ended up carrying Q3 back home on my shoulder. 

When I get home, I plugged in the charger, however, it does not help. Every time I turn it on my Q3 starts beeping and flashing... and it is not able to stay straight or ride...

Does anyone know what happened with Q3 and how to fix the problem?

I have opened the cover, reconnected the wire and checked all other connections. Everything looks good, but the problem is still here. The unit recognizes the UP position and ON SIDE position by changing short beeps to a long beep, so I think that this is something about the motor...

• 3 weeks later...

To everyone,

The problem has been resolved! I was about to return Q3 back to Seller, and it took two weeks to arrange the return. During that period Q3 was stored in my closet. When I get the return label from the Seller I turned on Q3 just to make sure it still beeps and not working - and - what a miracle! - it started with normal single beep and got the balance.

So, in my opinion, the self-balancing mechanism somehow was overcharged/overloaded, and it took about two weeks to reset (I checked Q3 next day after the incident, and the problem was still here).

Hope , this helps!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have exactly same problem.....but it has been more than 3 week but still my unicycle does not start and it keeps beeping and flashing charger and headlight...Due to  this FRUSTERATION, I already ordered GOTWAY MSUPER V3, the fastest one......which is on the way...but please kindly help me to fix this one as well...

Archived