Zero messages a day

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi, I have a one question. I've been registered here for a year now and I can't send personal messages yet. Would it be possible to activate this option? Greetings Tony
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, just registered, but just to be clear, what are the requirements? Because i read this forum for years now, but never registrered, and only registered to write a PM to one guy, but instead have this zero message rule =)

• Like 2

On 10/10/2024 at 3:45 PM, Apex said:

Hey guys, just registered, but just to be clear, what are the requirements? Because i read this forum for years now, but never registrered, and only registered to write a PM to one guy, but instead have this zero message rule =)

Heyo! You can PM when you are not longer a "Newest Member" (which you are no longer now).

Sorry, we need this as a spam prevention method, otherwise spammers/bots make accounts and immediately send spam PMs about fake passports/certificates or "real maidens" or some Indian IT thing/fraud to everyone. This is why we keep the exact details murky and ask everyone not to publicly speculate or tell too much.

It's very annoying for people like you or new members coming to buy via the Private Sales forum, but we can't do without this, unfortunately. Anyways, no longer your problem now, at least;)