An EU article for school

OliverH

After lunch I got a phone call from my 9 year old daughter. Little Ms. H. told me that she need photos from here on the EU and some pictures with EUs on the floor and that I need to send them to here iPad - now :) She needs to explain to here teacher and friends at school what EUs are. She's an EU fanatic and enjoys if I take her for a ride. Since she knows that mom gets a new EU with season starting she gets hand on moms 9b1 and she tells me about every day :) 

As I arrived at home she presented me here letter explaining what are EUs with three photos pinned in. She had prepared the text stuff at school with the help of her French teacher. Amazing how kids can describe/ show off their hobbies. ;) 

2 hours ago, Tyred said:

Amazing and lovely how she seems to be a big fan!

Keep the EU spirit alive. Is she able to ride yet? Or aren't you allowing her yet?

Both ride with me: My 8 year son and my 9 year daughter. As we currently have only 2 EUs only one by each time can ride with me. I don't let them ride by self/ alone.

We plan to buy 2 new EUs so we can all ride than together.

On 12-1-2016 at 11:33 PM, OliverH said:

We plan to buy 2 new EUs so we can all ride than together.

So cool! Only 26 here, no children yet, do have a girlfriend though. 
Having a hard time convincing here to even learn to ride my EUC.

Oh well, will teach my children one day, if it's not already something they learn in school by then.

Archived