ElectricUnicycleReviews.com SHIPPING FROM USA very limited stock (list)

Hey everybody!

I just got back from CES, hanging with King Song and checking out all the other brands who showed up. We still haven't found another brand that meets our standards, but King Song is developing quickly!

I just revised the store part of our site, and will be releasing new reviews very soon :D

Here's the story on our stock:

At this time, 14" and 18" 520wh are in stock. We have 5x 14" 520wh and 1x 18" 520wh left for immediate shipping from the USA.

14" 680wh are in stock. We have 2x 14" 680wh left for immediate shipping from the USA. 18" 680wh are on preorder, expected to leave the factory in March.

The new 14" and EXCLUSIVE 18" 840wh units are presently en-route to the USA, and we are awaiting delivery, expected in early February. We have 6x 14" 840wh and 2x 18" 840wh left to reserve, from the next order.

We are currently taking preorders for 16" units in 680wh and EXCLUSIVE 840wh versions.

Preorder units are expected to leave the factory in March, with customers receiving units in April or early May.

All units have limited availability. Delays are possible and likely, but when these units ship they will be the best electric unicycles available. Expect delays for preorders and orders in manufacturing. We beat anyone's prices. Be patient; it will be worth it.

I emptied my inbox here on the forums, so feel free to message me any time here or via:Email@ElectricUnicycleReviews.com

CLICK THIS LINK FOR OUR STORE

EURroughLogo.png

• 1 month later...

Archived