KingSong S18 PowerPads JumpPads YogaBlocks

Julianjc84

Hello Friends,
What do you recommend for power pads, jump pads, Feet lock in braces, Yoga Mats in regards to:

• Positioning
  • Material
  • Placement
  • Fixing Methods
  • Cheapest budget option possible

Struggling to find some good information.

I've done about 10km on this EUC and I really want to lock my feet in. for offroad soft sand, acceleration, braking, kurbs.

some photos videos that interest me:

brave_pPRyJIkf2D.png.75b2be54df74edccaaaebc445a797873.pngbrave_s2Ol5EU8zu.png.c44ea401cb809ea6584a7f09c3f012a3.png

Edited by Julianjc84
  • Like 1

You have the 18s so I'm not sure who makes power pads for that model but I'm sure you can find some. I have the 16x with Clarke power pads version 2 with both foot and heel pegs, and i put Velcro tape on both pads and shell so moving the pads around to get the best bite on your foot is a snap. Sometimes you want a full clamp down, other times you want a little room for your feet to move around a bit, depending on terrain. All i can day about them is i don't know how i could have ridden without them, they add so, so much more control. Spiked pedals are the icing on the cake but gorilla glue grip tape works super well for awhile too. I could not recommend them enough, find some power pads ASAP with at least a foot peg and hopefully a heel one too.

I have the Mono Customise pads, I wouldn't call them 'power pads' or 'jump pads' but they do give you way more control of accelleration and decelleration, but they are soft foam so you can't torque against them as much as you see in your first video. But while gripping the wheel they are very comfortable.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFkgKFXKx3O/

I am looking into a budget jump pad option.

The Clark Pads seem to be both jump and power pads. But I haven't used them so can't comment on them from personal experience.

https://clarkpads.com/products/s18

• Like 1