Monster limited speed

Hi guys, 

I have a GW Monster v3 100v 1845wh, it is known that its top speed is 60kph,which has always been until my first June ride. 

I dont know how or if it was actually me who accidentally limited its speed, but now it rides max at 51kph at which speed it raises pedals and dont let me to hit 60kph which has always been fine before. Anyone can help me to get rid of this error plz?

Thanks in advance 

Depending on if you have android or an iPhone, download either euc world or Darknessbot 

Open the app, turn your wheel on, connect the wheel, go to wheel/device settings. Find “tiltback” or “max speed” and slide it as high as you want. 

20 hours ago, Denny Paul said:

Depending on if you have android or an iPhone, download either euc world or Darknessbot 

Open the app, turn your wheel on, connect the wheel, go to wheel/device settings. Find “tiltback” or “max speed” and slide it as high as you want. 

Hi, yes, i've tried this two weeks ago, that's why I'm on here. But thanks for your reply. 

On 6/30/2021 at 11:10 AM, ElectricWheelEric said:

Hi guys, 

I have a GW Monster v3 100v 1845wh, it is known that its top speed is 60kph,which has always been until my first June ride. 

I dont know how or if it was actually me who accidentally limited its speed, but now it rides max at 51kph at which speed it raises pedals and dont let me to hit 60kph which has always been fine before. Anyone can help me to get rid of this error plz?

Thanks in advance 

first off it’s top speed is over 60kmh closer to 70kmh, but you probably turned the tiltback on at 48kph and you’re not noticing it til 51 since it’s slow 

download the Begode app and disable all alarms and tiltback, problem solved. 

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 1:14 AM, Ben Kim said:

first off it’s top speed is over 60kmh closer to 70kmh, but you probably turned the tiltback on at 48kph and you’re not noticing it til 51 since it’s slow 

download the Begode app and disable all alarms and tiltback, problem solved. 

Hi, yes, I do remember now, it is indeed over 60, but what is it exactly? Good to know to avoid cutoff. Isnt it 65?

Anyway, thanks, I was able to lift this speed barrel, had to set it at 30, then remove tilt back and everything, and now it's all fine. 

Thanks guys

On 7/1/2021 at 5:20 PM, ElectricWheelEric said:

Hi, yes, i've tried this two weeks ago, that's why I'm on here. But thanks for your reply. 

Hi, I dont know Darknessbot, but tried EUC World and with this app I was not able to set or remove any limits whatsoever. Once upon a time I could make it to flash at a certain speed but dont know bow. Anyway, it's all sorted now. Thanks anyway.