Where to buy charger for KS 16s? Lost my *&#!^ charger!

Guest d0n

I'm really feeling more comfortable on my 1st EUC king song 16s. It's a blast. Sadly, I can't find my damned charger. I just had it but now it's gone. It'll turn up eventually but I need to buy another one in case it doesn't. 

Where's the best place to buy one? It has the metal threaded 3 pin connector. 

And, how long before it allows me to raise the speed alarm above 11mph? The stupid thing is beeping almost the whole time I'm riding it! Drives me nuts. 

Thanks!

Screenshot_20210625-175424.jpg

Screenshot_20210625-175418.jpg

Edited by d0n

• Guest changed the title to Where to buy charger for KS 16s? Lost my *&#!^ charger!

I bought three of the KS 3 prongs off Ali for $12 or so each. I think they only charge at 1.2 amps. However, these are my preferred chargers as they are tiny, don't heat up much, and have been reliable for years. They'll still charge to full, but might take four or so hours from nearly empty.

I feel pretty dumb... right after I bought a new charger, I found mine... right where I put it. DOH. When the new one arrives from china in a month, I'll have 2. LOL It was $24. Not bad. 

Edited by d0n