Leatt Dual Axis Knee and Shin guard alternative

Hi guys

For those who want virtually identical knee and shin guards with the same CE protection as the well known Leatt Dual Axis knee and shin guards at half the price. (Total Bargain).

Check out the following i use these myself in Green so wanted to share with the masses hope it proves useful to some. 

After using knee pads it takes a week or so to get used to but i love them now once i set up my straps properly. 

https://highendscooters.co.uk/product/riding-tribe-dual-axis-knee-shin-guards/

Ride safe stay blessed. 

17034923421144920754-150x150.jpg

1944495142-1771936310-150x150.jpg

I have these from AliExpress. After only 2 weeks of light use one of the straps is breaking. It is sewn to the weak and soft part, not to the firmer edge where other straps are sewn. You pay for what you get. Now I would rather go for the original Leatt.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

They're cheaper on Aliexpress directly. It's a cheap knock off not exactly a LEATT but still good. They only come in L size. From what I've heard Leatt also has atrouble with strap breaking. I've resold mine 'cause L is too large and stuck with my Shift Enforcer kit has they are lighter and easier to put on/off. Haven't feel with them yet but they are sold for motorcycle so, I hope they are decent...

• Like 1

They do seem fairly identical. The straps in the knockoff images (like on OP's post) look way worse than the Leatt straps (just an elastic band, not the wider padded comfort layer), but customer review images seem to show the same beefy straps as the real thing. I also recall hearing from someone that it's a different kind of plastic on the knockoffs that isn't quite as sturdy, but it could very well be identical, or there might be some variation between different knockoffs.

They can be found for about $40 on Aliexpress so even if there's a minor difference, the knockoffs seem like a great choice.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have both the Leatt Dual Axis and these aliexpress ones. The finish on the Leatt product is better (more feathering on the edges of the plastic on the Aliexpress ones). The padding in the Leatts is a bit softer. The Aliexpress straps have a longer length of velcro so they're more adjustable. Other than that there's really not much difference between the two.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...