V11 + Duro HF307

macgyvercanada

On 6/15/2021 at 8:52 PM, macgyvercanada said:

@mrelwood you seem to be the resident expert on such things...  any advice?

:D
I seem to recall seeing the HF307 next to a CST C-186 in some thread around here, and the Duro was slightly smaller. The C-186 fits, so I would guess that the Duro should just fine.

The SR-244 doesn’t even try to fit, but the SR-241 does look closer to a C-186 / Kenda K262, so it might fit. But on the MSX the C-186 supposedly fits better, so the SR-241 could be tight or require shaving.

Why not go with the tried and true CST C-186 (EU) = Kenda K262 (US)?

Edited by mrelwood
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mrelwood said:

Why not go with the tried and true CST C-186 (EU) = Kenda K262 (US)?

I can't seem to get them in Canada!  Tires are sold out all over the place.  I think I'll roll the dice and order the Duro.  Thanks for your help,

• Like 1

I bought the Duro307 from the same source for my S18 & discovered in real time, they don't fit. At least not in diameter. Sold them to a bud & it fits his RS perfect.

Don't have a V11 so I can't say for a fact but if tires that fits on RS works on V11, then the Duro will work. The Duro is a true motorcycle grade dual sport tire thats very commonly used on the adventure Ural bikes. Its likely a very good dual use tire that's going to have long life as well.

IMO you won't go wrong

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, macgyvercanada said:

Whew @Scottie888 comes in with the reassurance just a few hours after I placed the order!  I feel better.  Thanks!

Hey you're canuck macgyver aren't ya? I'm sure your swiss army tool can make anything work😁. Seriously though, if tire's for V11 is compatible with RS (& Msuper series), then I'm sure you'll enjoy the Duro. I wanted to very badly but sadly, it wasn't meant to be.