This one's dedicated to @shanesplanet and his talent a generosity...

Oh wow, that green one came out looking good on your back. I never really know how easy itll be to read each one, specially when you add gear. Hopefully they last you a while and then make good rags or gags! Glad you got them! Hooray for the postal service. Personally, I think they do great, considering the task at hand. Idr if any of yours glows. I hope so, the glow is freaky at night. Thanks for the shout out, was my pleasure!

Too bad you aint part of the mten rider's association, I'd tossed you one of those too!

as for talent.... your low standards are showing :blink1:

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Oh wow, that green one came out looking good on your back. I never really know how easy itll be to read each one, specially when you add gear. Hopefully they last you a while and then make good rags or gags! Glad you got them! Hooray for the postal service. Personally, I think they do great, considering the task at hand. Idr if any of yours glows. I hope so, the glow is freaky at night. Thanks for the shout out, was my pleasure!

Too bad you aint part of the mten rider's association, I'd tossed you one of those too!

as for talent.... your low standards are showing :blink1:

Mate, I love the T-shirts. actually I went out to dinner with the black one o the day they arrived. Even my wife and kids (miracle) liked it!!!

• Like 2