[SOLD] For Sale: Almost new EX.N - $2,500 + shipping (includes seat and Clark bumpers)

SOLD 5/27/2021

My EX.N has about 150 miles, it was delivered to me on May 12th from FreeMotionShop. I have the original invoice and I will provide a ton of details once someone confirms they want to buy including my ebay account details so you can see my perfect seller feedback. Included with the EX.N is Clark Bumpers which make it not need a kickstand (they are about $100 shipped) and the EX.N seat from Gotway (also roughly $100 shipped). I paid about $3200 total for all of this (including the foreign transaction fee that I was not expecting when buying from FreeMotionShop).  I will sell it for $2,500 + shipping.

I ended up not liking the EX.N first because I thought I would be happy with a non-suspension wheel on mountain bike trails and I was wrong about that (all I rode before this was a S18; I now also have a V11). I also have heat issues with the EX.N (it gets hot quickly) because I'm heavy (220 lbs with gear) and I live in an area with extreme hills (note: My V11 also has heat issues because of my extreme riding; the S18 does not have heat issues but that is because I can't ride fast due to its insufficient power). I decided I like the V11 more than the EX.N for my purposes. 

The wheel has never been crashed and is in like new condition. There are minor scrapes on the pedals. When someone is ready to buy I will take all the pictures you want, do a video chat with you and show you the wheel in detail in the video chat.

Edited by sevin7

Hope you find a buyer for your wheel. This is a good price. I was on the fence with the EXN but I was mostly worried about the reason you're selling too...I am also a heavy rider in moderately hilly areas and have heard about the overheating issues. From what I've seen, RS HT or MSP HT are the only games on town for heavy rider hill climbing, but those batteries also top out at around 1800 Wh.

My hope is they'll come out with a sporty high torque version of the Sherman, but I think Veteran will come out with a suspension wheel first.

18 hours ago, Jpd said:

How heavy are you ? 

220 lbs with gear. I live in an area where there are 25* hills that are 100 yards long basically all around me (and I like to ride up them at 30 MPH). My hill situation is pretty extremely. I have 4 high powered electric scooters and I go through brake pads alarmingly fast because they overheat from this crazy hills.

1 hour ago, Mayhem said:

Where will the wheel be shipping from???

can you post some pics. Thanks 

shipping from GA (united states). I'll post pictures once someone confirms they are very interested. Its basically new, has never been crashed, has a few scratches on the pedals.

• FunTech4Real changed the title to [SOLD] For Sale: Almost new EX.N - $2,500 + shipping (includes seat and Clark bumpers)