V11 Jackhammer

NUKA COLA

2 hours ago, mrelwood said:

You need to remove the side saddles and tighten the motor bolts.

My god they were scary loose! Jerked the wheel around in my appartement after tightening, so far so good. Imma go out and ride all day and see if everything is fine for real :D thanks man I was so bummed out about this, just started my vacation days. You saved my time off work lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NUKA COLA said:

My god they were scary loose! Jerked the wheel around in my appartement after tightening, so far so good. Imma go out and ride all day and see if everything is fine for real :D thanks man I was so bummed out about this, just started my vacation days. You saved my time off work lol

I had same issue and made a thread as well. My God it was horrible!

5 hours ago, wohal said:

Wow, that pad is very high up and in a strange angle. But it must be still useful for you.

It is too high for shoes. I set it up last winter so it fits my boots. Although I am satisfied with the angle. But yeah I still haven’t take the time to unglue the pads and re stick them at the proper hight, it’s gonna be a hassle cuz the tape that come with the pads is super strong. 

• Like 1