Group deal Veteran Sherman V3 - Achat en groupe Veteran Sherman V3

Kris Vo

Dear friends,

Dear,

We plan to purchase a number of EUC's Veteran Sherrman V3 in group. We would like to continue the operation as follows.
We would like to place advertisements on different websites and each pays for themselves on your website by means of a voucher code which then results in the price that we have agreed upon. The payment will therefore already be made, but the goods will not be shipped until we have reached the number of pieces. We do ask the buyers to send an email to keep some control over the number of units already sold and we also count on your honesty. Can you offer us your best selling price for the Veteran Sherman V3, last batch with adjustments to the paddles, rim, charging ports etc. and your price per 5, 10, 15 and 20 pieces including 2 years warranty, shipping within EU. 
Kris

Chère,

Nous prévoyons d'acheter un certain nombre de VETERAN Sherman V3 d'EUC en groupe. Nous souhaitons poursuivre l'opération comme suit.
Nous aimerions placer des publicités sur différents sites Web et chacun paie pour lui-même sur votre site Web au moyen d'un code de bon qui se traduit par le prix que nous avons convenu. Le paiement sera donc déjà effectué, mais la marchandise ne sera expédiée qu'après avoir atteint le nombre de pièces. Nous demandons aux acheteurs d'envoyer un e-mail pour garder un certain contrôle sur le nombre d'unités déjà vendues et nous comptons également sur votre honnêteté. Pouvez-vous nous offrir votre meilleur prix de vente pour le vétéran Sherman V3, dernier lot avec ajustements des palettes, jante, ports de chargement, etc. et votre prix par 5, 10, 15 et 20 pièces, y compris 2 ans de garantie, expédition dans l'UE. 

Cordialement,
Kris

• Like 1

3 hours ago, null said:

Could be interesting, who handles the payment / voucher? Are we looking at some time limits for reaching the number?

Hi, 

Payement to the shop for security reason.

As soon as possible! 4 members @ the moment.  Once we reach 10 order can be shipped.

pm if you want to participate

Edited by Kris Vo
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, null said:

Could be interesting, who handles the payment / voucher? Are we looking at some time limits for reaching the number?

Another one? :P

I may be interested too, still to be confirmed. 

2 hours ago, null said:

:D in the long run yes, I have a 18xl in my other country I’d like to swap for a Sherman..

I might be subscribed to group buys ;)

I asked who was taking care of the sale thinking of how much hassle you had with it. If they have some shop handle the details it will be easier.

Nice to hear you might be back in action :)

We're doing the best we can to get a good price with 2 years of warranty in the EU and a shop who can handle service in aftersales too!  And if they don't want to work with us in the EU then I have contact in China too with free DHL warranty parts.  But I hope to work together in the EU.  

Edited by Kris Vo
  • Like 1

https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/22667-veteran-sherman-v3-updates-only/

V1: Original Sherman

V2: Sherman with updated Firmware and better insulation and size of motor wires (after Marty Backe tested on Overheat Hill)

V2.5: Updated motor rim and increased peddle height (but rim scraped the peddle hangers)

V3: Waterproofed display, increased peddle height, and redesigned peddle hangers to prevent scraping

Edited by Kris Vo
  • Like 1

I'm thinking of getting my 2nd sherman:-). So this group dealy looks like an interesting oportunity.

If I'm in, how many buyers are missing still to reach the minimum number of 10 wheels?

• Like 1

€ 2.563,39 | Leaperkim Veteraan Sherman Nieuw Merk Elektrische Eenwieler Off-Road Lange Afstand Reizen Grote Uithoudingsvermogen Anti-Collision Koper buis
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0BSlc1

Intelligente wandelwinkel 

Van Spanje !

Code 50 dollar coupon:

DVJU9PV784HP

Je moet een bericht naar de winkel naar Jacky sturen, je zit in de groepsdeal van Kris.

Then yOu get free mudgard and seat!

Edited by Kris Vo

• 4 weeks later...