Replacement batteries for the Sherman

Rizella

Does anyone know where to purchase replacement battery packs for the sherman for long distance travel for me to swap out when needed. Cant find anything when I've searched online, but maybe some of you may know where to get hold of them from.

Yesterday I did 47 miles and my batteries were almost dead on the sherman... much less than the 100 mile range everyone talks about. (I'm 100kg and ride around 35mph average speed).

• Like 2

Swapping batteries requires tools and about 30min of labor... not a practical parking-lot job.
Also adds risk that you'll damage or fatigue mounts or connections that could result in crashes when they finally fail. Much safer to leave the battery packs installed and undisturbed.

Time for a 2nd Sherman?
Far easier to hot-swap EUC's, than hot-swap batteries :) 

Or recharge at 14A while you rest your feet?

Edited by RagingGrandpa
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Rizella said:

Yesterday I did 47 miles and my batteries were almost dead on the sherman... much less than the 100 mile range everyone talks about. (I'm 100kg and ride around 35mph average speed).

The 128 mile range is for a 170lb rider at 20mph. speed and rider weight will affect range.