18S 1680wh + msp HT 1800 + Gotway/kingsong fast chargers (Montreal, Quebec)

Hi all.

I have three 5A fast chargers for sale 

One kingsong, one gotway and one not working gotway (for anybody that knows how to repair)

I'll take any offer for the not working one +shipping costs (should be around 20$)

And 100 for each functional one.

Also I parting with a white kingsong 18S 1680wh!

A very very nice and reliable wheel. Comes with regular and fast charger, along with a spare motherboard. I will include a seat for it.

Has scratches and the rear light is a but off inside, but I never opened the wheel to replace it. Works perfect.

It's a long distance wheel, big battery.

Asking 1000$, because it's an old design/model, but hey, it's nice and fast too! (I saw so many v8f, v10 and v10f to be sold at that price, and this one is a lot better in my opinion) 

And my Gotway msp high torque 1800wh. Very very nice conditon. Bought from another known member of this forum. Still on warranty with ewheels. New owner might order a new motherboard as the cutoff switch of this one is bad. Ewheels is aware of this and will provide the new board. Very low mileage. 1600$

I can ship.

Thanks!

Edited by Eric plam

• LeGiroquoi changed the title to 18S 1680wh + msp HT 1800 + Gotway/kingsong fast chargers (Montreal, Quebec)

Hey Eric,

glad to see there's still another 18s in the wild. I'm very tempted as my 840top pack died on me and one of my 420wh side packs are becoming quite imbalanced.  I'm sure youve been smarter than me with battery management  tho. What's the total mileage on the wheel and what voltage does it get stored at?

You've sold plenty of your existing wheel collection! What are you getting next?

• Like 1

On 4/20/2021 at 3:43 PM, Eric plam said:

Hi all.

I have three 5A fast chargers for sale 

One kingsong, one gotway and one not working gotway (for anybody that knows how to repair)

I'll take any offer for the not working one +shipping costs (should be around 20$)

And 100 for each functional one.

Also I parting with a white kingsong 18S 1680wh!

A very very nice and reliable wheel. Comes with regular and fast charger, along with a spare motherboard. I will include a seat for it.

Has scratches and the rear light is a but off inside, but I never opened the wheel to replace it. Works perfect.

It's a long distance wheel, big battery.

Asking 1000$, because it's an old design/model, but hey, it's nice and fast too! (I saw so many v8f, v10 and v10f to be sold at that price, and this one is a lot better in my opinion) 

And my Gotway msp high torque 1800wh. Very very nice conditon. Bought from another known member of this forum. Still on warranty with ewheels. New owner might order a new motherboard as the cutoff switch of this one is bad. Ewheels is aware of this and will provide the new board. Very low mileage. 1600$

I can ship.

Thanks!

Pics please 

4 hours ago, someguy152 said:

Hey Eric,

glad to see there's still another 18s in the wild. I'm very tempted as my 840top pack died on me and one of my 420wh side packs are becoming quite imbalanced.  I'm sure youve been smarter than me with battery management  tho. What's the total mileage on the wheel and what voltage does it get stored at?

You've sold plenty of your existing wheel collection! What are you getting next?

Too bad yours went bad. I assure mine is still charging up to full 100%

I have a lot of wheels, and this one was left behind a bit, since I got the Nikola, then the s18 and the v11..but it was still one of my best. Very nice original wheel. Very good seated ride.

I wanted to keep it, as I tend to get attached to all of them and this one is kind of a rare piece of collection!

but I must admit I need money to fund my next Sherman wheel.. sadly this one has to go . 

Let me know!

Edited by Eric plam

1 minute ago, Eric plam said:

Too bad yours went bad. I assure mine is still charging up to full 100%

I have a lot of wheels, and this one was left behind a bit, since I got the Nikola, then the s18 and the v11..but it was still one of my best. Very nice original wheel. Very good seated ride.

Let me know!

I’m looking to get an 18 in wheel preferably kingsong 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2021 at 6:12 PM, someguy152 said:

one of my 420wh side packs are becoming quite imbalanced. 

How can you tell it's imbalanced?

On 4/20/2021 at 3:43 PM, Eric plam said:

cutoff switch of this one is bad

What do you mean by this? Are you saying the button to disengage the motor isn't working?

• 2 weeks later...

If still available, do you have photos of 18S and MSP? Also what is the exact milage for both + the time left on the warranty for the MSP? And for the MSP is that motherboard being provided free of charge from ewheels under the warranty or is that something that needs to be purchased?

• 2 weeks later...