Ninebot One E+ for sale

Dan B

I have a ninebot one e+ that I no longer use.  It has about 30 to 50 miles on it.  It got some scratches, but operates great. I will ship to the continental US with the original box and packaging it arrived in.  The shipping is the buyers expense.  I’m in Orlando, FL if someone locally wants it.  Looking for $250 for it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dan B said:

not sure how to do it.

and if you don't sell it by May, I might be looking you up! (planning to visit FL and am just starting to try to figure out how to arrange transportainment. Even an antique might suffice!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Do you still have this? Please message me if you do. Or text me at 385-220-9332. I need a beginner wheel and every time I find onr it turns out it’s been sold. If u have this please let me know. I never knew it would be so hard to find a good euc. This is the kind of deal I’m looking for so if I still have it lmk. Thank you. Ashley 

• 7 months later...
On 3/28/2021 at 6:52 PM, Dan B said:

I have a ninebot one e+ that I no longer use.  It has about 30 to 50 miles on it.  It got some scratches, but operates great. I will ship to the continental US with the original box and packaging it arrived in.  The shipping is the buyers expense.  I’m in Orlando, FL if someone locally wants it.  Looking for $250 for it.

Do you still have this item

• 3 months later...
On 2/17/2022 at 7:20 PM, Wisepab said:

Do you still have it for sale

Not sure if you are still looking, but I have 2 that I am trying to sell. One in perfect brand new condition and the other is brand new but has a rip in the leg pad. My husband was playing around with it and lifted it up while it was on. That caused the wheel to start spinning and when he teied to put it back down it got away from him. Both have never been ridden.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/17/2022 at 6:18 PM, soniasmall said:

Not sure if you are still looking, but I have 2 that I am trying to sell. One in perfect brand new condition and the other is brand new but has a rip in the leg pad. My husband was playing around with it and lifted it up while it was on. That caused the wheel to start spinning and when he tried to put it back down it got away from him. Both have never been ridden.

I'm interested if you have the Ninebot One E still available. Text me if you have any left, 570-399-1169 Tim