How to connect my new Sherman to EUC world

turn on the sherman. Hit the little green radial icon top left on eucw. Hit the logo next to the green circle (maybe hash marks, its small on my watch). Once you hit the hash marks, it searches. You should see "lk903849384" or someshit. Select the lk wheel and hit okay with no password. YOull know it connects as the data will show. I WISH eucw would store the wheels selected so we didnt have to search each time we change. Maybe it does, but im running an older version of it too. Yeah, me and software updates are NOT friends! New features always get in the way of the old and manage to make something that once works... not.

If you have darknessbot, you can search with it too. However, my DB is so old, it sees the sherman but its not supported. Supported or not, if BT wasnt working, it wouldnt see it at all.

Congrats on being sensible and owning a pair of wheels that compliment each other so well. Now all you need is an mten in your signature....

Edited by ShanesPlanet

15 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Hit the little green radial icon top left on eucw. Hit the logo next to the green circle (maybe hash marks, its small on my watch). Once you hit the hash marks, it searches.

Thnaks! I have done all that. Don't find any. My bluetooth on my phone find LK2233, so I guess bluetooth on Sherman is working but EUC World don't find it.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2021 at 7:43 PM, Michael D said:

EUC World don't find my Sherman. Is there anything I forget?

I hope that video below will help you. Make sure you're not trying to pair your Sherman in Android BT settings - you have to do it in the app. Also make sure that you've granted location permission to the app. This permission is required to perform Bluetooth LE device scan.

On 3/24/2021 at 8:00 AM, Seba said:

I hope that video below will help you.

Thanks Seba, that was not the problem. I now understand that my signal from Sherman is low or my phone having problem connecting. After several tries it finally connect and after that it connect easier.