Some people see the discussion firmware downgrade, this is entirely achievable, and I've got work, but complicated to operate trouble

chobitsos

I hate the new firmware, simply dog feces 1.2.9-1.3.0

This week its own dump the project will be a night retrograde 1.2.9 firmware downgraded to 1.2.2, found that the situation is very much improved, no longer fierce bow accelerate, brake no longer shoved Alice head
But the wave becomes obvious sense, how to say are good, better than Meng Meng Alice head down good!

Downgrade firmware is not warranty the car, there is the risk of burning the motherboard, the current tests can solve most of the problems yourself

235915q7zbg4t8bc464axb.png

On 23.12.2015 at 5:10 PM, chobitsos said:

I hate the new firmware, simply dog feces 1.2.9-1.3.0

This week its own dump the project will be a night retrograde 1.2.9 firmware downgraded to 1.2.2, found that the situation is very much improved, no longer fierce bow accelerate, brake no longer shoved Alice head
But the wave becomes obvious sense, how to say are good, better than Meng Meng Alice head down good!

Downgrade firmware is not warranty the car, there is the risk of burning the motherboard, the current tests can solve most of the problems yourself

235915q7zbg4t8bc464axb.png

how you do this???

Archived