EUCworld App voice updates

Hi, 

I like the EUC world app, but I don't need the verbal updates every minute or two.  I've searched the app settings and cannot find how to turn them off or change the frequency of them.  I am hoping someone in this group will be able to enlighten me about how to turn off the frequent broadcasted speed, battery percent, phone battery details.  Help !  Thank you,

JOn

Its inside settings under 'sounds & speech', turn off 'voice prompts & messages' & voila...silence! Ya FWIW the voice prompts drove me nuts as well esp when I was listening to BT tunes.

You can change the frequency of the voice updates.  I Like it at 10 minutes, and I'm only really interested in battery charge.

settings>Sound and speech>Interval

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jonkofler said:

Thank you Scottie888 and Dreygun.  Not sure why i couldn't figure that out on my own.. appreciate you enlightening me in addition to your additional tips and FWIW comments.

Tis all good brother. Euc.W is a very sophisticated app & can be a handful. That's why there's help in these 'er woods🤩

O & welcome to the forum

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jonkofler said:

Thank you Scottie888 and Dreygun.  Not sure why i couldn't figure that out on my own.. appreciate you enlightening me in addition to your additional tips and FWIW comments.

No worries. I'm still a newb so I like the warnings until I know the wheel a lot better. When I get the overpower warnings, I consider those times, avoided faceplants lol

Edited by Dreygun
Wording