FOR SALE: KINGSONG KS18S. SEE FURTHER INFORMATION.

Hello riders,

Since I have little use of the wheel, and little use, I have decided to sell the wheel.

I still mostly preferred a gotway wheel with the corresponding freedom, over the restrictions with kingsong wheels.

Kingsong KS18S, purchased in August 2017, with 1680WH battery.

Unfortunately the wheel no longer charges to 100%, at 75% the wheel does not charge further.

Then you have about a battery of 1260WH left. If you do not drive continuously at full speed, you have a range of about 50 to 60 km.

The wheel is not unlocked up to 50km, always have a fight with the KS app - so I didn't succeed.

It is a wheel bought through / in China, the KSwheel version. In addition to the regular charger, I also have a 5amp fast charger.

As the photos indicate, I also made a DIY trolley on it.

The wheel originally has a saddle for sitting, which is very pleasant due to the height of the wheel.

The shell of the ks18s is very strong, the wheel can withstand a lot when riding or falling.

I don't know if this older wheel is still interesting for someone, I hope so.

Since I am in Europe, I do not think it worthwhile to send the wheel outside of Europe. I still have the original box.

I find the asking price for this wheel difficult given its age and not fully loading.

But on the other hand, the wheel has few km and is otherwise in good condition.

I'll give it a shot at E765,00, but I'm open to a fair offer.

For more photos or questions you can always send a message.

Shipping within Europe will be with UPS around E60.00.

Cheers - Gotmotion2016

Schermafbeelding 2021-03-02 om 01.37.09.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-03-02 om 01.36.17.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-03-02 om 01.36.45.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-03-02 om 01.37.25.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-03-02 om 01.37.38.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-03-02 om 01.37.50.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-03-02 om 01.38.03.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-03-02 om 01.38.15.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-03-02 om 01.38.33.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-03-02 om 01.39.06.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gotmotion2016 said:

Unfortunately the wheel no longer charges to 100%, at 75% the wheel does not charge further.

Then you have about a battery of 1260WH left. If you do not drive continuously at full speed, you have a range of about 50 to 60 km.

Sorry for intervening, but as batteries not fully charging can easily be in because of bad/aged/detoriated li ion cells which impose fire hazard one should not suppose that such a wheel can or should be driven without problems!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chriull said:

Sorry for intervening, but as batteries not fully charging can easily be in because of bad/aged/detoriated li ion cells which impose fire hazard one should not suppose that such a wheel can or should be driven without problems!

Maybe I'm a bit too easy or too mellow, I'll leave that in the middle. I'm not into - if - or - it can be, and more of those doubts. Until now I have had no problem with loading, no sparks, fire or anything. As with my other wheels, I am always at home when they are on the charger. The wheel works fine with driving, tiltback functions fine and the rest likewise. YES, I know none of this is a guarantee. I notice it automatically with loading or driving if I have it at the wrong end. Call it naive or call it irresponsible, but this is what it is.

11 hours ago, Bambino said:

Hello

You accept 500€?

I think that is still a bit early to determine. I may come back to that later.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gotmotion2016 said:

Maybe I'm a bit too easy or too mellow, I'll leave that in the middle. I'm not into - if - or - it can be, and more of those doubts.

As unfortionately the commen knowledge about battery hazards, how to detect and how to avoid unnecessary risks is still very low, i put this first post here as informative statement.

Although your description seems quite clear, remote diagnosis always leaves room for faults.

7 hours ago, gotmotion2016 said:

YES, I know none of this is a guarantee. I notice it automatically with loading or driving if I have it at the wrong end. Call it naive or call it irresponsible, but this is what it is.

Imo more interesting is gross negligence with all it's unpleasent consequences - no matter of ones state of knowledge or what one noticed. Charging to 75% is a very strong indication of battery propblems with hazards to be expected.

But (imo) enough written here - this is the sales forum. If you or others are interested in further discussions we'd have other sub forums.