Looking for rental/lessons in Toronto

Curt8892

I am interest in but am not willing to spend the money until I can experience an EUC. If there is anyone in the Toronto area that is willing to have me rent their ride or teach me on their ride I will be willing to pay for the day. If I like it, will introduce it to my two young boys. 

Thanks

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Curt,
I have just seen your post now.  I just got a new wheel today, so I have an 18" Gotway MSuper V3S+ that's now available that was super high end 4 years ago, but I guess on the upper of mid-range today.  I also have a 14" Gotway MCM 2S from 5 years ago available, best suitable for kids to learn on as its speed isn't much faster than a hoverboard.    I'm in Aurora. 

On 2/16/2021 at 10:42 AM, Curt8892 said:

I am interest in but am not willing to spend the money until I can experience an EUC. If there is anyone in the Toronto area that is willing to have me rent their ride or teach me on their ride I will be willing to pay for the day. If I like it, will introduce it to my two young boys. 

Thanks

I'm confused. In this other thread you are offering EUC rentals and coaching services and here it sounds like you don't have an EUC or know how to ride?!?!?

• Like 1

Sorry for the confusion. When I posted I did not have one. I found one from a friend (INMOTION V3) but it was not good and then I was able to get a  Ninebot One. I am a fast learner and a qualified coach. 

Two time Olympian, professional stuntman, owned my own gymnastics club and currently a police officer. 

I am enjoying riding very much and feel like I can help anyone with the first steps in getting into EUC’ng. Learning is fresh in my mind. 

Ordered a KS - S18

On 3/28/2021 at 5:51 PM, Czestnut said:

Hi Curt,
I have just seen your post now.  I just got a new wheel today, so I have an 18" Gotway MSuper V3S+ that's now available that was super high end 4 years ago, but I guess on the upper of mid-range today.  I also have a 14" Gotway MCM 2S from 5 years ago available, best suitable for kids to learn on as its speed isn't much faster than a hoverboard.    I'm in Aurora. 

I order a KS - S18. Maybe if you’re up for it I could rent the Gotway MSuper for a days or two while I wait for S18. The Ninebot that I have was good to learn on but it is to slow and battery life is to short. 

On 3/29/2021 at 8:40 PM, Curt8892 said:

Sorry for the confusion. When I posted I did not have one. I found one from a friend (INMOTION V3) but it was not good and then I was able to get a  Ninebot One. I am a fast learner and a qualified coach. 

Two time Olympian, professional stuntman, owned my own gymnastics club and currently a police officer. 

I am enjoying riding very much and feel like I can help anyone with the first steps in getting into EUC’ng. Learning is fresh in my mind. 

Ordered a KS - S18

Sweet 

On 3/29/2021 at 9:09 PM, Curt8892 said:

I order a KS - S18. Maybe if you’re up for it I could rent the Gotway MSuper for a days or two while I wait for S18. The Ninebot that I have was good to learn on but it is to slow and battery life is to short. 

Sure, np.  It's the one pictured in my profile.  I've done 51.2 km/h on it, but that's faceplant territory.  Set second beep on app to warn you at 35.  
Rental cost?  Oldest gift card in your wallet that's gathering pocket dust or whatever :)

curt8892;

im in the downtown toronto area.

currently riding a teslaV2, my first wheel (which i still have) is a solowheel glide 3.

i taught myself how to ride 2018,  learning on a soccer field in scarborough.  i learned how to ride on grass which really helped in the following:

- the few falls i had where on grass which softened the landing

- its abit harder to ride on grass but the experience reinforces balance, and leg flex and strength.

- once i started to ride on pavement,  the transition from grass to pavement was quite quick since i already had riding experience on a much more

difficult surface.

not looking for any payments.  since i do have 2 wheels, you can use my glide 3 to practice with.  i see you have already purchased a wheel.  if you are still interested

just message me.  we would meet at a soccer field in scarborough...

ride safe and within your comfort zone (dont forget your safety gear too...)

bpong