Hard to Choose a Wheel Priced Similar to V11

I have been riding the InMotion V11 for about a month. There is still a lot to learn and I really appreciate the suspension and the huge increase in range from my last e-ride. 35-45 miles is already at the point that I feel like I rode enough, which the battery also happen to be enough for now. Even though this is a bit early, it doesn't hurt to brainstorm what can be my next EUC.

As much as I don't mind the KingSong S18, it is sort of redundant to have another suspension wheel. I am not sure which non-suspension wheel I should consider that is around the price point of V11 when battery and power levels are very similar.

I know the Veteran Sherman is the great legendary wheel that is in a league of its own and that will be the most I'd spend. Gotway/Begode seems to be the enthusiast wheel, but not so good in the battery department. KingSong seems to have great intermediate wheels. Some guidance will be awesome. Many Thanks!

• Like 1

V11 renders all 18” and 16” wheels pretty much obsolete, unless you are specific with what your needs are.

Gotway RS hs for speed thrills. 16x for off-roading. Sherman for long range high speed cruising. Tesla v3 or V8f for daily errands.

I think owning at least 3 wheels is in your future.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, madbikes said:

I have been riding the InMotion V11 for about a month. There is still a lot to learn and I really appreciate the suspension and the huge increase in range from my last e-ride. 35-45 miles is already at the point that I feel like I rode enough, which the battery also happen to be enough for now. Even though this is a bit early, it doesn't hurt to brainstorm what can be my next EUC.

As much as I don't mind the KingSong S18, it is sort of redundant to have another suspension wheel. I am not sure which non-suspension wheel I should consider that is around the price point of V11 when battery and power levels are very similar.

I know the Veteran Sherman is the great legendary wheel that is in a league of its own and that will be the most I'd spend. Gotway/Begode seems to be the enthusiast wheel, but not so good in the battery department. KingSong seems to have great intermediate wheels. Some guidance will be awesome. Many Thanks!

If you forsee needing more range, then a Sherman is the current answer(total opinion). Of course it aint cheap, but neither is any other long range wheels atm. The Nikola is more range at near same cost tho! Kingsong feels like refinement with their older wheels, but no range increase. No point in buying a little more range, as it will quickly not be enough either. The s18 is a lateral move at best, more likely a move in the wrong direction. If you're only a month into it and you're already maxing out the range of your current wheel, start saving your $$ now.

28 minutes ago, Mango said:

V11 renders all 18” and 16” wheels pretty much obsolete, unless you are specific with what your needs are.

Gotway RS hs for speed thrills. 16x for off-roading. Sherman for long range high speed cruising. Tesla v3 or V8f for daily errands.

I think owning at least 3 wheels is in your future.

Bold statement claiming a v11 makes all 18" and 16" wheels pretty much obsolete. I think you may be oversimplifying it a bit. Lots of small variables to be had, and each of us places emphasis on each, differently. Don't we all have 'specific' needs? His v11 would make some 18 and 16" wheels a little more redundant, but obsolete...not so much. What is the current longest range 18" on the market nowadays? I say.. collect em all, like baseball cards!

Edited by ShanesPlanet

56 minutes ago, Mango said:

What does that mean? All clueless idiots buy a V11? :confused1: 

I'm surprised that I haven't seen a V11 racing at 50km/h+ through the woods. I doubt this would turn out very well if the road is in pretty bad shape.

59 minutes ago, Mango said:

16X for off-roading

That's what I thought when I had no idea and only knew my V8 and definitely didn't want an ugly Gotway.

Prioritizing 16X for offroad is nonsense. Here I would say that a MSP/RS C38 makes the 16X redundant.