EUC world Feature Request- Secondary Horn

Would love to have a secondary horn. I use a Samsung watch and have the horn horn set to single tap. The issue is I have several horns I like to use. Some are very loud and would be slightly rude to use as a casual warning. It would be nice to have a "Friendly" horn AND a more serious or playful secondary horn option (maybe set to double tap). Hopefully this could be added without too much effort? Thanks for the great app! I really love the looks I get when my "Horse" and I come trotting by!🤣

Edited by Pev junkie

• Pev junkie changed the title to EUC world Feature Request- Secondary Horn
16 hours ago, Pev junkie said:

Would love to have a secondary horn. I use a Samsung watch and have the horn horn set to single tap. The issue is I have several horns I like to use. Some are very loud and would be slightly rude to use as a casual warning. It would be nice to have a "Friendly" horn AND a more serious or playful secondary horn option (maybe set to double tap). Hopefully this could be added without too much effort? Thanks for the great app! I really love the looks I get when my "Horse" and I come trotting by!🤣

I will add 2nd horn sounds, but even with current EUC World release you can define distinct horn sounds for:

1. Smartwatch screen tap/button press;
  2. Phone app main screen tap;
  3. Flic 2 button click/hold.

So as you can see, you can have a three different horns :) I recommend Flic 2 as it's the best for calling quick actions - can be attached almost everywhere, it's small, relatively weatherproof and can be operated even with the winter gloves etc. I have two attached to the underneath of my helmet's sunshade. But you can just carry Flic 2 in a pocket of your jacket, as clicking it thru the fabric is not a problem. I've been using it this way for months :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Seba said:

I will add 2nd horn sounds, but even with current EUC World release you can define distinct horn sounds for:

1. Smartwatch screen tap/button press;
  2. Phone app main screen tap;
  3. Flic 2 button click/hold.

So as you can see, you can have a three different horns :) I recommend Flic 2 as it's the best for calling quick actions - can be attached almost everywhere, it's small, relatively weatherproof and can be operated even with the winter gloves etc. I have two attached to the underneath of my helmet's sunshade. But you can just carry Flic 2 in a pocket of your jacket, as clicking it thru the fabric is not a problem. I've been using it this way for months :)

Thank you! :cheers: