Turing off alarms

BPINE

1 hour ago, Gimlet said:

I take it you do have the required Gotway app on your phone?

If so what menus are you getting when you connect?

I get connect device, advanced setting which does nothing, horizontal alignment, Vibration, ring 5 seconds, then under more I get the 3 ride modes which work, view current which doesn't seem to do anything and speed alert settings. When I push the button to turn off level1 alarm the uni beeps but it doesn't seem to turn the alarm off.

Thanks for the help

If you are getting the acknowledgement beep when you turn off the first warning but it's not turning off then I believe you have a malfunction. 

The only thing you can really do on a wheel that new is contact your supplier about it.

OK I think I have something figured out it seems at least on mine the 1st alarm disable doesn't work but if I turn off the 2nd alarm it seems to work. With everything turned on the first alarm I get it at 22kph or 14 mph, is that really the first alarm?

When you use the app and turn off level one and then level 2 after you hit the button on the scrteen it should say successful and give you the beep. Mine comes on with the first two off at about 34km. I have the 850 HS

24 minutes ago, Donafello said:

When you use the app and turn off level one and then level 2 after you hit the button on the scrteen it should say successful and give you the beep. Mine comes on with the first two off at about 34km. I have the 850 HS

Yep mine does that if I turn off level 1 it beeps and says successful but I still get an alarm at 22kph just like with it on but if I turn off the second I am not sure when the alarm comes on only went up to 32kph last night, seemed fast enough for pavement riding in the dark.  at least I got the alarm at 22 to go away because that is about the speed I normally travel.

Archived