UK users with Chinese eucs....anything I need to know re:plugs/voltage?

Paddylaz

Should be receiving my new IPS today (finally!).

Quick question, not that I'm being seduced into the fear-mongering about exploding hoverboards etc, but is there anything I need to know in terms of adapters etc?

I was just planning to use a travel adaptor for the plug.....is that ok? Unlike my Ninebot in the past I'm assuming it won't come with a uk plug as they don't usually deliver to the UK.

I have the electrical/voltage expertise of a ham sandwich. Cheers.

ok cool here's hoping.

I did some amateur research.....the china voltage is 220 whereas here in the UK it's 230, which if I've read correctly, should be ok without the need for a voltage converter.

Any electrical experts here? you only need a converter for really different voltage levels, like 110 in america etc. Is that right?

19 minutes ago, Paddylaz said:

ok cool here's hoping.

I did some amateur research.....the china voltage is 220 whereas here in the UK it's 230, which if I've read correctly, should be ok without the need for a voltage converter.

Any electrical experts here? you only need a converter for really different voltage levels, like 110 in america etc. Is that right?

Most if not all EUC power supplies that come with or are made for EUC's accept input voltages of 100-240 volts so there is no need for any converters.You just need the adapter for the plug in use where you are,Europe,North America,Asia etc.

Archived