(Cincinnati, OH) Kingsong 18XL from eWheels including supercharger and neoprene case. Maybe 20 miles on it.

I purchased this EUC last January to get into the PEV game. It's fast, it's long-distance, but for some reason it aggravates my old calf issue and for that reason it has lived, tempting me, in a closet. I've never put a whole cycle through the system but I've updated the firmware and everything. It's so fun, but it's just not the sport for me. Someone will get the benefit of my experiment.

I'm taking best offers and I take crypto. It will ship in the original box or you can pick up locally.

Kingsong 18XL from eWheels including supercharger and neoprene case. Maybe 20 miles on it tops. My cat loved to get his hands on the protective case so it's a bit frayed - easily fixed with a pair of clippers. It has never been ridden without the case, so inside it should be completely pristine condition. If you replaced the pedals, no one could tell it from a brand-new one.

mod edit: Cincinnati, OH

Edited by null
Place
  • Like 2

• null changed the title to (Cincinnati, OH) Kingsong 18XL from eWheels including supercharger and neoprene case. Maybe 20 miles on it.

Very nice, got an asking price? Recent screenshot of full charge? Perhaps a pic or two uncovered? Not enough miles to unlock I dont think, can you verify the serial# isnt a "p" series or what store you purchased from? Sorry to hear it didnt work out, but you can't say you didnt try!

Edited by ShanesPlanet

• 3 weeks later...